Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
    Thats sexy mashallah mashallah! Good job Ehssan
    Thanks dude ,, actually the pictures don't tell the truth ;)

Comment

Comment

Next on my List:

Need a E36 M Front Bumper Lip.
        sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
        E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
        E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
        E23 735i - Sold

Comment

+1
          I also imagine that changing the wheels offset to one that is more flushed with the fenders, donot know if flanges can do it but i guess the car front end now looks aggressive but the wheels are not contributing to this aggressive look.
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

told u u would love the light upgrades... Ehssan only does brilliant work!!!
            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

that is just perfect!!! well done Ehssan , rabee...u r lucky :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                +1
                I also imagine that changing the wheels offset to one that is more flushed with the fenders, donot know if flanges can do it but i guess the car front end now looks aggressive but the wheels are not contributing to this aggressive look.
                I Agree, Been Looking For some Sweet BBS Around But with No Luck, Give it Time.. Inshallah Im working on it. :)

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                told u u would love the light upgrades... Ehssan only does brilliant work!!!
                Yes Ehssan FTW!

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                that is just perfect!!! well done Ehssan , rabee...u r lucky :D
                Thank you Bro.. Is just the beggining :)
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                  Next on my List:

Need a E36 M Front Bumper Lip.
                  It won't fit/look good on your current bumper, you need the M-Tech/M3 front bumper to match the lip with it...

And it's time for some photoshoot soon ! ;)
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

mashalla it is beautiful excellent job
                    Night Shots plzz :D

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                      It won't fit/look good on your current bumper, you need the M-Tech/M3 front bumper to match the lip with it...

And it's time for some photoshoot soon ! ;)

Im Really not a Fan of M-Techs on the 4d E36.. It looks Fugly!
                      About the photoshooting ya m3alem set a date yala :P
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Convince me that any of these do look "Fugly ! " :banghead: :banghead:

Attached Files
                        sigpic
                        07' HFP Accord | Current
                        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Im not Feeling it .. But this looks sweet http://www.bmwclubuae.com/forum/atta...9&d=1315008933
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post

ohhhh my heart ,, I missed my old 4D M3 , I missed it ,,

Regarding the photoshoot , you really need to spend enough time trying to shoot a beautiful night shoot while lights are on ;) ...

Comment

Looks damn good!! Car has a much better look to it now.

Not sure on the signals though, they're too dark. For two reasons, they're too dark for the cars theme and second these will get you pulled over in certain parts of SHJ and will definitely get you screwed in Ajman!! Be careful, especially in Ajman.

Personally, I'm not a fan of angel eyes on the E36 body. The car's got a rectangular headlight, so having two bright circles just doesn't work. Plus, they came out on the E39 which is the curviest body to come out after the boxy E34 and the unique E36 which is why they looked perfect there. But, that's just me.

Again, car looks great!!
                              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

amazing , nice light . Ehssan your work also amazing

springz can you give me your number or take my number i have some question about your car

050-5030889 i am waiting you

ahmed

Comment

Working...
                                X