'95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
      '92 E36 325i Black
      History:
      '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
      '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
      '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
      '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

love it very clean and smooth keep it this way :)

Comment

You're going well on the Non-M E36 path...

Nice work bro... ;)

And hey, thanks for the gift ! :D
          sigpic
          07' HFP Accord | Current
          HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

well done rabe3
            im with ehssan on the angel eyes rings, u should do it ASAP :D it ll change the whole front look step by step bro. ;)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Originally posted by AHMED FAWAZ View Post
              nice car springz , but you need M moldings and mirrors also front M power bumper
              Thanks alot :) , I have Rieger Kit So i dont think i need the M-Kit or the Moldings, plus M packages all over the place, i want to be different :)

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              Very neat and clean, Im a fan of your E36
              Thanks alot bro well appreciated :)

Originally posted by ///power View Post
              Car looks great

Originally posted by Mustafa K. View Post
              love it very clean and smooth keep it this way :)
              Thanks sure will do :)

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
              You're going well on the Non-M E36 path...

Nice work bro... ;)

And hey, thanks for the gift ! :D
              Thanks bro. Ahlan w sahlan ;)

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
              well done rabe3
              im with ehssan on the angel eyes rings, u should do it ASAP :D it ll change the whole front look step by step bro. ;)
              Bro you have no idea what i have been passing through yest when i saw ehssans angel eyes on ayhams car!.. Trust me its my next upgrade :D!
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                Got Some Final Touches on My E36 Before Swapping.. :)
                Swapping to what?

:rev:
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Swapping to what?

:rev:
                  Yes inshallah to manual when the time is right.
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I have to say the exhaust sounds good!! heard it yesterday and loved it... u just need to get the upgraded head lights from Ehssan... trust me those things are worth every penny!
                    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

mashallah mabroook :)
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

springz i have 1 question , yesterday i ask fox sharja branch , he told me back kit exhaust 2500 aed , so please tell me how much you pay for your exhaust !!!???
                        thank you bro

Comment

Thank you guys :) ..
                          AK give me a month maximum inshalla they will be on :)
                          Ahmed i got Lucky finding these and took them from a scrapped E36 M3, Trust me it was Just luck!
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

ok can you gave me name and location of this scrap because i need some item m3 for my e36 like

mirror , molding , front lip m3 ,

i am so sorry if i make any trouble for you bro

Comment

Sharajah Industrial Area.. Behind Tubba. Goodluck ull be lucky if they still have them!
                              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

[QUOTE=springz;127793]Sharajah Industrial Area.. Behind Tubba. Goodluck ull be lucky if they still have them![/QUOT

thank you :thanks2:

Comment

Working...
                                X