Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by salty View Post
    dear randy :
    do what ever you think is right on your car dont be bothered by them its just the club thing to say do this dont do that they did that to almost everybody :read: be well :D

:hide: :omg2: :runaway:
    If you've read the forum rules for once you wudnt say that, please go through it atleast once..

Forum & Ethics Rule # 4 says:

No bashing for other people's cars. If you feel you can guide a fellow Bimmer to a better outcome with his car, please do so nicely. Remember, we are on different budgets and priorities when it comes to cars.
    We dont bash anyone, we just advise nicely and leave the choice to the owner :)

Comment

:)
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        If you've read the forum rules for once you wudnt say that, please go through it atleast once..

Forum & Ethics Rule # 4 says:

We dont bash anyone, we just advise nicely and leave the choice to the owner :)
        OK OK MR MODERATOR ON MY HEAD
        but really i didnt mean to bash this is my advis and this is my openion in a funny way and i read the rules every day :lol:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by salty View Post
          OK OK MR MODERATOR ON MY HEAD
          but really i didnt mean to bash this is my advis and this is my openion in a funny way and i read the rules every day :lol:
          One more rule for you, dont use the CAPS in forums, it indicates you're yelling at members :)

Thx and now back to topic..

Comment

ok :D

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Was always a fan of the 540i, great car you got there! One tip, have you considered getting those clear OEM tail lights, the ones on the 2002+ if i'm not mistaken, they look AWESOME! otherwise, the car looks great and clean and your DIYs in the other thread, well, RESPECT!! Big fan! :D

Past Ride: E39 530i
              Current Ride: E46 330i Hartge
              Mods: Matt Black Front Grille | Hartge ECU Chip Tuning | Smoked Rear lights | M3 front bumper | M-Tech rear spoiler | Stett performance headers | Rear M-tech 1 bumper

Comment

Working...
              X