Finally some pics of my ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some pics of my ride

About time I got around to gettin some pictures of my car up. Check out that sweet child seat in the back, +5HP

SWEET SWEET WOOD GRAIN!!! BLAHHHHH. Will be gone soon

An engine bay that need much attention

And since theyre doin road construction directly in front of my house, my car stays clean about 2 seconds. awesome

Those headlights, grill and wheels got to go soon, otherwise the car looks great..

The rear spoiler on the window thing looks better without it, looks clean.. Love the rear ACS bumper and tips, nice..

Thanks for sharing Now tell Lee also to post his pics !

Comment

i like the headlights. they'll stay, i agree with the grill and wheels tho. ive been lookin for some black grill inserts. wheels, ill wait til i get other things sorted out.

Comment

You can get the black grills for $20 from ebay, they're cheap.. The rest can be sorted whenever..

I love the wood grain :rofl2:

Comment

what's wrong with the head lights? grills and wheels need to go though.

she looks clean

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
            Those headlights, grill and wheels got to go soon, otherwise the car looks great..

The rear spoiler on the window thing looks better without it, looks clean.. Love the rear ACS bumper and tips, nice..

Thanks for sharing Now tell Lee also to post his pics !
            Ali Arent those Headlights from the facelifted e39? Whats wrong with them?
            sigpic
            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Nice Car Bro :D the head lights looks great and with a black grill will look even better :D
              also try to put Carbon Fiber on the Wooden its will looks great with black leather ;)
              sigpic

Comment

+1 and a very nice car you have there (clean) :)

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                  what's wrong with the head lights? grills and wheels need to go though.
                  Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                  Ali Arent those Headlights from the facelifted e39? Whats wrong with them?
                  How do I explain ?! The angel eyes give a dotted (like leds) look when they're on, unlike the usual round and clean angel eyes..

Sorry Randy, thats just my opinion :runaway:

Comment

Nice clean car. Congratulations!
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Very Clean car indeed Congrats
                      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by RANDY540 View Post
                        i like the headlights. they'll stay, i agree with the grill and wheels tho. ive been lookin for some black grill inserts. wheels, ill wait til i get other things sorted out.
                        car is amazing, the cheapest way to get the black grill is paint them :D but i preffer to replace them by CF grill, let us meet and ll check the headlight for you bro. and check wht we can do for the angel eyes :) rest i like specially the child seat in the back with +5HP :D

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                        E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

nah Ali, no need to be sorry. i agree that they are not the best, but i wont change them, i think theyre ok. besides, everyone is entitled to their opinion, right?

Thanks for the feedback guys, looking forward to a meet soon.

Comment

Originally posted by RANDY540 View Post
                            nah Ali, no need to be sorry. i agree that they are not the best, but i wont change them, i think theyre ok. besides, everyone is entitled to their opinion, right?

Comment

dear randy :
                              do what ever you think is right on your car dont be bothered by them its just the club thing to say do this dont do that they did that to almost everybody :read: be well :D

:hide: :omg2: :runaway:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                              E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                              E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                              E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                              E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                              E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                              E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

Working...
                              X