330i Coupe - 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
    This car in general is fantastic , with a little cosmetics will looks so aggressive ..

in your case : Get it lowered , change the rims to something black 19's with a lip , quad exhaust tips , some nice rear lip spoiler , and front Aero dynamic lip as well .. and your car will look fantastic , forget about the power . if you live in Dubai , then you will have to stick to the road speed limit what so ever ..other wise the money you are planning to spend it on moding the car ,, you will spend it paying your fines ...

PS : don't forget very important advise , Don't ever let the watchman wash your car .. :D
    +100000000000000000000
    In this Country {{ Power < Looks }}
    Unless u wanna go on the Track what so on ..
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
      did anyone heard him what he said , you are comparing moding the 335 to the 330 ????? :bash:

Don't show me your face in the future ... :lol:
      I can't see on what you're basing the above statement on, but a 330i with a supercharger will yield better results than a 335i with every bolt on and software mod possible installed.
      Modifying a 335i is very much limited after intercooler/downpipe/software have been upgraded because you will have to change the turbos later, but in a supercharged 330i that's not the case. Do it once with less money spent and better results.
      Just because the car has two turbos doesn't mean it's capable of anything...This is not a 1JZ.
      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
        I can't see on what you're basing the above statement on, but a 330i with a supercharger will yield better results than a 335i with every bolt on and software mod possible installed.
        Modifying a 335i is very much limited after intercooler/downpipe/software have been upgraded because you will have to change the turbos later, but in a supercharged 330i that's not the case. Do it once with less money spent and better results.
        Just because the car has two turbos doesn't mean it's capable of anything...This is not a 1JZ.
        you are 100% right , the N54 is limited to around 470 WHP with the stock turbos , but I've never heard of N52 did this numbers anyway ....

Comment

that's a great car you got, there's definitely more 320i, 325i & 335i around, but i think the 330i offers the right power for the 3-series unless you wanna track it ;)

do some cosmetic mods you'll love it more ;)

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
            that's a great car you got, there's definitely more 320i, 325i & 335i around, but i think the 330i offers the right power for the 3-series unless you wanna track it ;)

do some cosmetic mods you'll love it more ;)
            :whathesaid:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
            E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
            E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
            E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
            E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
            E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
            E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

I think you'll love what you have after some cosmetics done to it, A little gucci here and a little jimmy choo there, and you'l love ur baby.

and a plus 1 to whoever said that looks>power in this country.
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

Working...
              X