Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

330i Coupe - 2008

Hello every one :help:
    i really can see that the 330i coupe is not that much popular ?!
    any ideas about the reason, ?

As i already bought it and discover that point recently !
    cant find photos or videos for it, so i decide to raise it up to the Group, as i may can hear some opinions about the car :redflag:
    Can you help with some info about it ?! :help:

HTML Code:
    [URL=http://www.m5zn.com][IMG]http://www.m5zn.com/uploads/2010/7/23/photo/072310140700w6z9o2hrv.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
    Last edited by SSense; 24-07-2010, 04:56 AM.

Comment

i saw alot in the street, you mean to say u r not able to see the same here in the club?

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

So ur the lucky one to see allot of the 330i Coupe in the street :) but for me i just have seen 1 in Dubai :)
        even through the internet it's hard to find details , videos or photos for the same model , weird :/
        BTW thanks for ur post :)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

The price difference between the 330 and the 335 wasn't that big compared to the huge difference in everything between them. Hence, only people with very tight budgets went for the 330i...

Comment

+1 Ayham , or in the real fact : only ppl who listen to the sales ppl buys 330I .. :D

Comment

loooool... it's still a brilliant car! I've seen a few in Dubai but not that many!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i've seen many around the burj area... over a dozen

Comment

:) LoL comments which shows that i hve been fooled :?
                  But it's ok, it seems that i shd accept that fact and i am owning it :)
                  So my next target will be to the 335i , as its having a updated GPS + Double turbos i think !! :)
                  Thanks all

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8520/4.6.1.272 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/212)

Research your next more carefully; running costs, mods, resale, etc.

Comment

Dude, it's a great car. Not being a 335i doesn't mean it's bad. And both can be modded as well. Plus, your car looks great, especially the interior!

Your choice...
                      sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                      Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                      LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                      P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                      Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                        Dude, it's a great car. Not being a 335i doesn't mean it's bad. And both can be modded as well. Plus, your car looks great, especially the interior!

Your choice...
                        did anyone heard him what he said , you are comparing moding the 335 to the 330 ????? :bash:

Don't show me your face in the future ... :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by Nader11 View Post
                          :) LoL comments which shows that i hve been fooled :?
                          But it's ok, it seems that i shd accept that fact and i am owning it :)
                          So my next target will be to the 335i , as its having a updated GPS + Double turbos i think !! :)
                          Thanks all
                          Your car is amazing dude....just select the mode carefully and it ll be amazing more and more...there are a lot of different opinions here and there…..at least your ride better than mine 318i :D
                          good luck bro.

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                          E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Its still a nice car!
                            sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

This car in general is fantastic , with a little cosmetics will looks so aggressive ..

in your case : Get it lowered , change the rims to something black 19's with a lip , quad exhaust tips , some nice rear lip spoiler , and front Aero dynamic lip as well .. and your car will look fantastic , forget about the power . if you live in Dubai , then you will have to stick to the road speed limit what so ever ..other wise the money you are planning to spend it on moding the car ,, you will spend it paying your fines ...

PS : don't forget very important advise , Don't ever let the watchman wash your car .. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X