No announcement yet.

My Monster...M5 V10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASHALLAH great ride mabrook take good care of it witing to see your modifecations :popcorn:
    again mabrook

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
    E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
    E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
    E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
    E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
    E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
    E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

thanx salty....:) soon ll keep you updated

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

mabro0o0o0o0o0o0o0k bro mashallah shes SeXy :)
        inshallah u will injoy driving it
        1993 BMW E36 ///M3 [FOR SALE]
        2000 BMW E39 ///M5 [FOR SALE]
        2002 BMW HPF stg2 E46 ///M3
        2006 Evolution iX 700+rwhp [FOR SALE]
        2007 PORSCHE Turbo 997 P700
        2012 chevrolet silverado

Comment

Hi Eyad!

Please share your impressions of the ownership so far.

Thanks!
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

The car really indescribable, since im driving it only in the weekend let say Thursday till Saturday, I’d love to drive it daily coz when im inside it I can’t imagine that I ll go back and drive the damn co. car which is altima :D
            Specially with full 507hp I feel like im flying and for sure proud that im owning such a car, its so smooth, comfortable, and I think today ahmad sallam drove it and he can express his feelings :D as most of the guys here drove similar or at least tried.
            and to be honest i didnt drove the alpina but after this V10, i dont think i ll be satisfied with any other car (my opinion)

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Congratulations Eyad!

It truely is an amazing car.

Alpina is quite different though. Although they have the same HP, the delivery of the power is worlds apart. Although simillar in appearance and numbers, they have opposite characters. Both of them have characteristrics where they excel over each other.

In truth, an honest comparison between them would not lead to a winner. Both of them are winners. If you have one, you have 90% of the other as well.

Personally, I love them both. And I am very happy that you are enjoying the ownership. I can assure you that your love for this car will only grow with time.
              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

congars eyad... mashalla it looks so nice and clean.... enjoy ur 507hp bro
                sigpic
                Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

thanx alot bro. :)

Comment

Working...
                  X