My Monster...M5 V10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Monster...M5 V10

Hi guys…..again another wonderful deal I had for the little monster M5 V10 :D, the feeling when I drove the monster was indescribable! The moment I put my feet on the acceleration paddle was make my adrenaline in the high level which make me feel that this is the one :yippy: & ll not get out from it
    The car model is 2006, done almost 69000 km
    Color silver grey

the proper :photo1: ll post sooooon

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
    E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Mashallah :D great car bro congratz :D
    ill come to see it live :D
    sigpic

Comment

Congrats Eyad :clap:

From an E46 to an E60 V10, what a jump that is, looking nice and clean

P.S: Now use the V10 as your garage queen and the E46 as the daily driver..

Comment

mabrook bro!!... great great choice! :D
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Niceeee...Mashallahhhh
          Mabrok

Comment

Great color man, congrats!

Comment

abu shreek.... alf alf mabrook! that is one sweeeeeeet looking beast! hope u enjoy it and we all look forward to seeing it at the next event!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Mabrook!

Nice clean beast!

Let the modding begin!
                sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

congrats i was expecting this thread any moment now

Comment

1000 mabruk ab shreek ,, god bless you man ...

Comment

Love the colour of the wood!
                      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Eyad : you may be interested in a little DIY of fixing the rubber fading issue in all the E60 steering wheel trims .. ( I know you like DIY;s :D )

Edited : I forgot to mention that my E50 M5 steering wheel had the same issue , and the pic bellow is after i played a bit with the steering trim ;)
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                          Mashallah :D great car bro congratz :D
                          ill come to see it live :D
                          thanx alot bro. yala come and we ll meet evening today :)

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                          Congrats Eyad :clap:
                          From an E46 to an E60 V10, what a jump that is, looking nice and clean
                          P.S: Now use the V10 as your garage queen and the E46 as the daily driver..
                          thanx Ali and as soon as i had the company car, this monster ll be for week end or when i feel bored (which is all the time lol), the E46 is the daily drive car for my wify :D and im afraid she ll change her mind to start using the E60 M5 :D, yesterday she drove it and she said y its acting like that :taser: hahaha...ladies

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                          mabrook bro!!... great great choice! :D
                          Originally posted by Ramzi View Post
                          Niceeee...Mashallahhhh
                          Mabrok
                          Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                          abu shreek.... alf alf mabrook! that is one sweeeeeeet looking beast! hope u enjoy it and we all look forward to seeing it at the next event!
                          Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                          Mabrook!
                          Nice clean beast!
                          Let the modding begin!
                          thanx alot guys....and the moding now digging my head but wana take rest for while....:)..soon the Eisenmann ll be there :D

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          congrats i was expecting this thread any moment now
                          hahahah...u know the story...and today it was the time :yippy:

Originally posted by Ehssan View Post
                          Eyad : you may be interested in a little DIY of fixing the rubber fading issue in all the E60 steering wheel trims .. ( I know you like DIY;s :D )
                          Edited : I forgot to mention that my E50 M5 steering wheel had the same issue , and the pic bellow is after i played a bit with the steering trim ;)
                          thanx alot abu hisham......u know me better when its come to DIY issues....start doing that already :D
                          Last edited by eoudeh; 13-07-2010, 02:15 PM.

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.321 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/603)

Mabroooooook bro, nice monster

Comment

thanx kanso :)

Comment

Working...
                              X