Custom Widebody Sedan - Grey Metallic Matte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
    If you asked for Jaics, then yea he's on leave. I suggest you wait till he's back, then he'd hook you up with our members' discount on all H&R stuff.

Now, something in your strategy needs changing; NEVER lower your car with springs without getting MATCHING struts and shocks. That's modding 001. Lowering springs are stiffer and have a shoter travel; this adds an extra strain on your shocks which will try to make up the difference. This leads to a fast-forward life span, in no time you'll be riding on springs alone (it's when you see the car becoming wobbly with slight direction changes).

I'd suggest a set of coilovers since you've gone extreme with your exterior and coilover kits tend to be stiffer than spring/shock combo kits with the luxury of height adjustment.
    Yes, I asked for Jaics, also because the person on the phone was not co-operative in giving me prices :S. I got an estimate of 950 for the H7R springs, but he said to check back once Jaics back. I shall get in touch with you, ayham for getting these shocks/springs in place - I'm sure you'd have a better hand it!

Originally posted by kastie View Post
    I love the CSL trunk and shave side trims they are nicely done. One thing i've noticed looks like your car is the same generation as mine the early ones because of the headlights, but your grills looks 04-05. Did you replaced them??? or i'm missing some part of e46 history.
    Yes, it's a custom hood with the facelift grills - over time, I may facelift the headlights too. But my next stop would be to take the hood to the next level, with a subtle gtr style. Thanks though!

Project DVS
    Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
    CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

I'll get in touch with him when he returns...You and a couple others are looking into H&R products...

Comment

Very nice ride...took some pics of you driving on SHK Zayed road yesterday!!...I liked it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue View Post
          Very nice ride...took some pics of you driving on SHK Zayed road yesterday!!...I liked it a lot.
          Thanks man :)

Update: :(
          I've already have had a bad something happen to the car :cry: There's an awful dent on my hood...it so happened when trying to close the hood, which had a jammed shock - the bonnet while being closed, gave such a fold - it was like paper. Hopefully, shouldn't be so much of a problem, cause I'd be soon having my custom gtr hood.

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Custom GTR Hood WIP - Initials!

More to come!

:)

Project DVS

Comment

looks really great!

the matt looks good, and the CSL trunk is done v well ...

i think u need some rear wheel spacers (look who's talking), but with the rubbing issue, im guessing that's not an option, unless u change your wheels/tired set up

overall, a real head turner

thumbs up
              Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
              19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
              M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Working...
              X