No announcement yet.

My Automotive Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work Faisal, but your latest images are somehow flat; you don't see shades and shadows nor reflections. I believe the company the commissioned the photos restricted you to white but I believe you can do white with some kind of a studio setup that will show the car's curves and shades better with vivid shadows.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
      Yeah, white is better...
      I think Black would look good if I was able to shoot a bright coloured car and try to get a white shadow...hmm...

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
      I'd stick to white honestly... much better contract color
      :)

Originally posted by Haitham View Post
      Nice work Faisal, but your latest images are somehow flat; you don't see shades and shadows nor reflections. I believe the company the commissioned the photos restricted you to white but I believe you can do white with some kind of a studio setup that will show the car's curves and shades better with vivid shadows.

Good luck.
      I completely agree....I've got some other shots that you might like more but I'm too lazy to edit them cause anyway the client won't like them...might post them later....btw this Touareg had a matte finish foil so no reflections as such...
      Regarding a studio setup, would need a lot more flash power than I have for that. These were shot with a single flash, for a proper setup, I'd need 3 more flashes minimum. Unfortunately I can't afford that right now... :(

Hopefully my next shoot images will satisfy you i.e a bmw and a mustang(and possibly a viper :D)!! Thanks for looking... :)
      Photographer
      My Website

Comment

Originally posted by faisal View Post
        I completely agree....I've got some other shots that you might like more but I'm too lazy to edit them cause anyway the client won't like them...might post them later....btw this Touareg had a matte finish foil so no reflections as such...
        Regarding a studio setup, would need a lot more flash power than I have for that. These were shot with a single flash, for a proper setup, I'd need 3 more flashes minimum. Unfortunately I can't afford that right now... :(

Hopefully my next shoot images will satisfy you i.e a bmw and a mustang(and possibly a viper :D)!! Thanks for looking... :)
        I noticed the matte finish which I thought would have no reflections. I'll try to produce a couple of renders for you to illustrate the studio environment that might be useful.

Looking forward to your next shoot.

Comment

Quick edit - just my opinion :)
          Good photos dude!
          Attached Files

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

I like the white edit...could you email me how you did it...
            Thanks...
            Photographer
            My Website

Comment

Lovely pictures, and Sheldon, good edit!

Its honestly a great feeling to have someone on the forums with similar passions, ignoring the fact that i no more work in a design related industry.

Great stuff both of you,

Sheldon your car is beautiful,

Faisal, your photography makes me strive.

Cheers
              2008 325i coupe
              Stock

Comment

G55 :D
                Photographer
                My Website

Comment

Beautiful :drool:

Please satisfy our thirst with more pictures :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Beautiful :drool:

Please satisfy our thirst with more pictures :D
                    If you mean more pictures of the G55, then I can't cause it's one difficult car to photograph i.e looks terrible in pictures so I really don't have any good shots of it apart from this one unless you're prepared to look at some terrible pictures... :)
                    Photographer
                    My Website

Comment

Even the worst pictures of a pro photographer look like his best ;)

Comment

Even the worst pictures of a pro photographer look like his best ;)
                        Haha...you'd be surprised at the rubbish pictures I can take due to the limited equipment I have....as a matter of fact I took 150 of them today at around ISO 1600 and they all are of terrible quality... :|

Anyway you asked for it...

Let me know if you can see these as I've uploaded them on flickr which is supposedly blocked here....
                        Photographer
                        My Website

Comment

:drool: What are you? :drool:
                          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                          E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Lovely work Faisal :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
                              :drool: What are you? :drool:
                              A borg..."Resistance is futile" :D

Lovely work Faisal :drool:
                              You like the other two shots...err...okay!! :)
                              Photographer
                              My Website

Comment

So one of my friends drives a 2005 Mini Cooper and asked me to come along with him so that I could take some snaps. So here is a series of Images from the Mini Club Dubai drive to Jabal Hafeet on the 9th of October

1) Cute Kid...

2)

3) My Favourite shot...

4) Trying my hand at panning....

5) On Dubai-Al Ain road...

6) On Dubai-Al Ain road...

7) Trying my hand at panning again....
                                Last edited by faisal; 20-10-2009, 02:53 PM.
                                Photographer
                                My Website

Comment

Working...
                                X