X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY VERY NICE! :drool:
    sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Thanks all... :)

Dodge Viper...shot yesterday!! :)

Photographer
      My Website

Comment

very nicely done!
        sigpic

Comment

Although I dislike the whole white background thing - as stated earlier, it look as though it was just placed on a flat white canvas - as a word of advise work on the white to make it look like an environment, not a flat white surface. Additionally, I don't know how much time you're taking on these, but I can clearly view the reflections on the car though it being on a white background - defeats the purpose IMO.

Just my constructive feedback for improvement.

Project DVS
          Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
          CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Regarding the reflections, I've chosen to not air brush it all out even though I've worked on them quite a bit cause it was giving the car the graphic/cartoon look that the Ferrari had. It was either that or this and I choose this though I agree the reflections kinda kill the whole point of the white background. Anyway the main purpose of the background is to make life easier for the designer to put these into an advertisement, I would personally do a very different take on these shots....Might post one if I have the time...
            Thanks for the feedback... :)
            Last edited by faisal; 02-11-2009, 01:32 PM.
            Photographer
            My Website

Comment

GT-R.....

Photographer
              My Website

Comment

:drool:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current
                HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Im curious about this, is that some kinda studio with all white background or do you shoot a car at a random location and make the background white

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                    Im curious about this, is that some kinda studio with all white background or do you shoot a car at a random location and make the background white
                    The white background shots are taken for Gulf Foil in their warehouse where they work on the car. Their interior is white but I still do remove it all in photoshop. I don't know if a Cyclorama(a cornerless room ideal for photographing motor vehicles for a clean background.) is there in Dubai but if there was one, it would mean lots of $$$ which the client wouldn't want to spend so I do a bit of photoshop and it's all gone though removing the reflections in a huge problem....
                    Photographer
                    My Website

Comment

Is the owner Shreyar?

Project DVS
                      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
                      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Yep.... :)

How do you know him??
                        Photographer
                        My Website

Comment

Something I shot even before it was cleaned...will be hopefully shooting it again once it's been worked on...

Photographer
                          My Website

Comment

The new classic challenger :drool:

Comment

what's with the ugly color combination?! just my opinion
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil View Post
                                what's with the ugly color combination?! just my opinion
                                :slap: classic man... CLASSIC..

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                                X