No announcement yet.

Arbee's 2009 BMW E93 ///M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decided to go with an Alpine off the shelf tune in the interim, my ultimate tuning plan is for @"Sherwin@xcede" to load his magic! Managed to get the Alpine tune via a friend who purchased it for his car and decided to sell the car rather.

Opted for 2 maps:
    Map 1 - For winter months
    98 RON octane stage 1
    Servotronics
    Top speed limiter removal
    Red line increase 8500

Map 2 - For summer months
    95 RON octane stage 1
    Servotronics
    Red line increase 8400

Preparing to load the tune, plugged in the battery tender.

Tune loaded and initial impressions are favorable. Feels a lot smoother through the rev range, a slight increase in power is noticeable. Have not really pushed it properly yet...

Some recent pics...

Next on the cards, a cool little interior upgrade - Sent for custom upholstery.

Comment

Some interior pics

Comment

Thanks Wazif

The interior trims are done, really impressed with the job.

Carbon Leather with the M colors hand stitched. Will upload some pics once i get some pics of them installed.

Comment

Totally transforming the car! nice. Are you going to cover the Bruno Spengler autograph though?
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
            Totally transforming the car! nice. Are you going to cover the Bruno Spengler autograph though?
            Thanks bro. This is a second set of trim, i still have the aluminum trim stored.

The Bruno Spengler autograph was not my cup of karak... I know people take pride in this, but i had it removed a while ago already. It was also fading away...

Comment

Working...
            X