Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there are the normal euro spec. then the usdm spec and obviously the jap spec which is as you said.

this particular car is a USDM car that happened to be in Japan there are many cars like that. i don't want to shock you but in japan they also have GCC spec cars. so now if you don't know you might want to write that down in your screw studies :P

ps leave my cars alone or your red turtle goes down in the toilet :P

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
      there are the normal euro spec. then the usdm spec and obviously the jap spec which is as you said.

this particular car is a USDM car that happened to be in Japan there are many cars like that. i don't want to shock you but in japan they also have GCC spec cars. so now if you don't know you might want to write that down in your screw studies :P

ps leave my cars alone or your red turtle goes down in the toilet :P
      Haha the Red Turtle in Danger :roadblock:
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

I was interested in the red one above. The US spec I saw last year (auto, 240 HP) was a Jap import too btw. I did a VIN check and it showed the port of exit with the destination being Japan.

Comment

Members, kindly take this discussion to a separate thread, this is a member's only showroom to post your car's pics, not discussions..

Comment

Heres mine

E92 335i DCT with M aerodynamic bodykit
            19" M Rims painted Gunmetal
            BMW Performance accent stripes

BMW Performance Exhaust System
            5Hp and 3 Nm of torque more.
            80 mm chrome-plated tail pipes

White angel eyes
            Last edited by mn07; 07-04-2011, 02:14 AM.
            335i (Dual Clutch Transmission)-BMW Performance Exhaust- JB 4 -Stage 2 aFe Dual Cone Intakes-aFe air scoops-M tech kit-19" M Rims Painted Gunmetal-Michelin PS2
            White Angel Eyes-Carbon Fiber Mirror caps-BMW Performance High Speed Fan (850watts)-BMW Performance Diffuser-BMW Performance Stripes

Comment

very nice!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

yes very nice indeed
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

:

Comment

Comment

night shot

Comment

Love the night shot!!!
                        sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Lovely. Post more!

Comment

Nice shots

Comment

nice shot bro. i think i saw u last night ;)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                              E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X