Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
      Wheel sizes?
      Stock, staggered setup.

Comment

Originally posted by maverick View Post
        some quick pic(s) i took of my car.

Gunmetal finish on wheels was done at X

LED lighting is a personal choice and i love it [they are dotted, but the camera makes it look very bright]; installed at X

Just love it, well done...
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Congratulations! Love the wheels!

I am sure the camera is not doing justice to the LEDs and they would look stunning.

Well Done Shak! As always!

Seems like I need to have a word with Shak! :lol:
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by springz View Post
            Wheel sizes?
            17" all round. 225's on the front and 245's on the rear
            1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
            2012 Camaro SS
            2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
              Just love it, well done...
              Thanks Bruno, Jeanloup and Hassan!

Shak there you go! LED's now ur thing!
              [SIZE="1"]Current:

'09 911 Turbo | Basalt Black | 6speed Manual | SSK |mcchip-dkr Stage2 550hp | Speedtech X-flow 3.0 exhaust | Techart Tips | 997.2 F+R conversion | zunsport mesh| FVD Spacers | KW V3 coilover
              '09 BMW M3 | Silverstone | DCT | Supersprint Race Exhaust | CF bits
              '08 BMW Z4M Coupe [TOTAL'ED] | White | Volk Racing 18" TE37'SL alloys | H&R Sport springs | Fox Exhaust | APR CF front splitter | Tekarbon rear lip | ZHP Shifter

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                Seeing as we can only post One piccie, here we go:

Oh go on then, have another:

Ace Hardware, SONAX Black Base paint polish with Black Wax pen for surface scratches. Applicator and polish mit or electric buffer if available. You'll thank me later!
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                  Ace Hardware, SONAX Black Base paint polish with Black Wax pen for surface scratches. Applicator and polish mit or electric buffer if available. You'll thank me later!
                  Might give that a go, however, my guess is that this car has a good number of years of just being cleaned and polished. She needs to be taken right down (t-cut or similar) and polished from scratch or as I call it "deep cleaned".

Will be asking Simon_X to have a look and see what he thinks.
                  1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
                  2012 Camaro SS
                  2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                    Might give that a go, however, my guess is that this car has a good number of years of just being cleaned and polished. She needs to be taken right down (t-cut or similar) and polished from scratch or as I call it "deep cleaned".

Will be asking Simon_X to have a look and see what he thinks.
                    T-Cut works but it's for recovering really bad paint. If you'rs isn't that condition, then it's too much. You'll be taking off wayy too much.

Reason why I recommended SONAX Black is because it's for Black based paints only, it fills up small scratches with pigment and it brings out how deep Black really is, plus the wax pen helps with the minor scratches. I've tried it on my friends E46 325i Coupe, U.S. spec, so she's seen lots of shipping time. Car looked dull as hell and had a million water marks but after a couple of hours and some elbow grease (polishing mitt,no electrical buffer) the results were stunning!

Simple way to keep it looking that good is waxing every few months, something like Mothers Carnuba Wax works well.
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
                      T-Cut works but it's for recovering really bad paint. If you'rs isn't that condition, then it's too much. You'll be taking off wayy too much.

Reason why I recommended SONAX Black is because it's for Black based paints only, it fills up small scratches with pigment and it brings out how deep Black really is, plus the wax pen helps with the minor scratches. I've tried it on my friends E46 325i Coupe, U.S. spec, so she's seen lots of shipping time. Car looked dull as hell and had a million water marks but after a couple of hours and some elbow grease (polishing mitt,no electrical buffer) the results were stunning!

Simple way to keep it looking that good is waxing every few months, something like Mothers Carnuba Wax works well.
                      Fully understand what you are saying, but looking at her in the daylight, there are a couple of spots on the hood that needs a bit of "professional" care.

I love washing and polishing my own car, but as a first hit, I might just let the Pro's have a go and I can take it from there.
                      2012 Camaro SS
                      2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

your car needs a proper polish job to return it's old glory

check this out :D

http://uae.motors.souq.com/BMW-M3/86...earch%26go%3D1

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          your car needs a proper polish job to return it's old glory

check this out :D

http://uae.motors.souq.com/BMW-M3/86...earch%26go%3D1
                          It's a friggin' auto! In Japan?! Only US E36 M3's were autos, and he even listed it as 240HP...?
                          Rims are listed as BBS, I don't see any?

Looks gorgeous though!

Comment

SSU all what you do is complain and rant like a baby...

let me answer a few questions.
                            the wheels were swapped to a set of BBS wheels but not seen in the pics because simply too lazy to snap a couple of pics.
                            2nd, the us spec m3 comes with a 240hp engine unlike the euro version.
                            3rd there are us spec cars in japan.
                            4th this car is under my account but i was refering to the lovely condition of the paint
                            5th go study and make us proud

Comment

:rofl2:
                              sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                                SSU all what you do is complain and rant like a baby...

let me answer a few questions.
                                the wheels were swapped to a set of BBS wheels but not seen in the pics because simply too lazy to snap a couple of pics.
                                2nd, the us spec m3 comes with a 240hp engine unlike the euro version.
                                3rd there are us spec cars in japan.
                                4th this car is under my account but i was refering to the lovely condition of the paint
                                5th go study and make us proud
                                I specifically said that 240HP was listed, not 286HP. JDM cars are NOT US spec, they are Euro specs. Cross reference any JDM BMW VIN number on TIS, ETK or even realoem.com and you'll see what I mean. My car's a JDM, it's Euro spec with some Japan only parts listed as well.

The above proves that there are no US specs in Japan.

What BBS wheels ? I want to see, could be interested :D

I am studying! Screw physics!

PS: I know here you live, in two different countries. I know where you park your cars, in two different countries as well...don't tempt me bhai!!

Comment

Working...
                                X