No announcement yet.

My bracket racing experience!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salam Hassan, sorry for the delay in responding!

I installed the pads last week, the mechanic recommended slight grinding of the rotors as well.

I just have one thing to say... AMAZING! No more shaking, immediate sharp braking with no effort at all! I think they did a good bleeding job too!

I bought pads from Vivid Racing!

I do not plan to track the car again, so I am not even going to bed them in! Strictly street driving from now on! I'm loving them!

I still need to mount my PS2's, but won't get a chance until the weather clears up!

Comment

Thanks Ahmed!

Sounds great.

Did they grind the rear rotors as well or only the front ones.

I would suggest the P Zero instead of the PS2. Its the same price but a much better tyre. Have a look at that as well.

Again, thanks for the information and feedback.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread! Just wanted to respond to Hasan's post!
        I am NOT impressed with the PS2's, for the price tag.. over rated!

Should have gone for the PSS's instead! Oh well, no more tracking for me so no big deal!

Comment

Thanks Ahmed
          sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by designo View Post
            Hi guys, sorry for bringing up an old thread! Just wanted to respond to Hasan's post!
            I am NOT impressed with the PS2's, for the price tag.. over rated!

Should have gone for the PSS's instead! Oh well, no more tracking for me so no big deal!
            What's up Ahmed? long time no see brotha. May I ask why no more tracking for you? I ask because I too feel the same!
            '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
            '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
            '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
            '92 E36 325i Black
            History:
            '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
            '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
            '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
            '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

I'm losing interest bro, I only go to track because you guys are there! I enjoy driving around crazy with my crazy friends, that's why I kept doing it with my heavy car!

Maybe if I buy a proper track car, we can do it all again and more filming!

Also, I heard that they are restricting how you drive on track, I totally don't agree! If I don't enjoy Muath drifting on a race track, where else are we suppose to enjoy it? Public roads??

Screw them!

Comment

I hear you bro... "where else are we suppose to enjoy it? Public roads??" Totally agree with you... but I understand their point. It is not safe to drift in a crc or open track days since there are ppl all around the track and that is why I think there should be open track/CRC-like days for drifting since this sport is growing really fast around the Gulf and the rest of the world. It will attract participants and fans which will increase the profit for sure. Plus I think the number of fans will easily be triple the number of fans attend the CRC 2000cc. I cannot wait for the BIC to start drifting classes and competition events.
                '13 F10 ///M5 6MT Alpine White
                '06 E63 ///M6 SMG Silverstone
                '95 E36 2JZ Swap Gray - Drift
                '92 E36 325i Black
                History:
                '08 E92 ///M3 6MT Silverstone
                '06 E60 ///M5 SMG Alpine White
                '02 E46 ///M3 6MT TiAg
                '98 E36 ///M3 Estoril Blue

Comment

Working...
                X