No announcement yet.

Video: And another BMW M5 vs. Cadillac CTS-V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything is not just about speed or 'whos faster', talk about which is more fun to drive and which one would you choose given those two..

Id take the M5 any day, the pleasure and excitement that comes in the package is enough to shut the boring CTS-V..

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
      I still like the CTS-V, care none to Jeremy's review on TG. It's a pure muscle car with leather seats. They're just FUN man!! :D
      ^+1... I must say I agree with with the FUN part... Some american cars like this or the Z06 are so damn fun...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
      -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
        :read: the link i posted ^

and by a margin..

i think the days of the E60 M5 are gone really.. all competitors are somehow ahead now but it's only a matter of time for the next M5 to be back on top again :D
        When did the E60 M5 come out compared to THIS CTS-V ?
        I think that means something.
        And, I wouldn't want to compare them on daily driving. The E60 M5 is a true race car wich can be driven on a daily basis without having back breaking suspension like the Cadillac.
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

+1 to what Ali said.... any M5 any day!!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

it makes sense.... the 507 HP NA engine is nothing compared to a 6.2L Supercharged 556hp. one, the CTS has more HP and is FI engine.

not a big deal. this is another example of just 2 different combinations

Comment

Working...
            X