No announcement yet.

2011 BMW 5 Series configurator available online at BMWUSA.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by Flamez
    Originally posted by reak6ion View Post
    Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Dude u judge a worldwide car brand based on one model?!? How can u say that bmw is far from luxury cars nowadays...X5s X6s 7s Ms... Maybe u didn't like the new 5s but that gives u the right to giv ur own opinion point. Wat about Merc in that case?? Were all their cars a success??
    I'm not a dude, I am dudette lol that's first! 2nd as I have mentioned earlier, I said that I went up and down the showroom - that should be understood as - I've scanned all the cars! I will just assure u that I have checked all the cars, and if u have read my post carefully, I said the only car which was fine was 7 series :doh!:
    now M is a different class all on its own and so is Alpina, which u have to pay good money to own, and I haven't mentioned them coz I was mostly referring to cars middle class people can afford :D which is moi :D
    So for u dudette a car worth close to 300k is a middle class owner's car... :slap:
    The M3 u sayin' is too expensiv is just as affordable nowadays... 2nd :slap:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SSense
      Lol dont worry, no tomatoes will be thrown at you, only a few stones :spank2:

Everyone to his own bro, I respect your opinion ;)
      It's not bro haboob!!! It's bro'ette :D
      sigpic

Comment

can the quality of the F10 be that bad :dunno:

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

hmmmm i beg to differ on your opinion Flamez.... dunno why u seem to have that opinion about the interiors of the newer models!

are you talking from a design perspective or build quality?

Design perspective, i believe BMW have come a long way! the older generation cars were not well known for their interiors....everyone used to say BMW interiors are jus OK!...but now, i believe they can very well compete with the rest of the luxury brands!

I owned a e39 540 Msport for a while too...that car is a pleasure to drive....but comparing the interior to the e60, i'd take the the e60! much more refine IMO!
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

+1,no need to argue on that not even a sec!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post

So for u dudette a car worth close to 300k is a middle class owner's car... :slap:
              The M3 u sayin' is too expensiv is just as affordable nowadays... 2nd :slap:

lol i know, but then, 5 series supposingly is made for middle class, whereas 7 series is for upper class, as they call it a "diplomats" and business man car.
              I was talking about M class in general, not m3 or m5. 3 series is too small for me, so I kinda automatically talk about "medium" cars lol
              300 k is expensive, but everything is nowadays :thumbsdown:
              i was just comparing the 7 series to 5er, since the price difference is insignificant, which makes no sence. It's all bank anyways loool :msolved:

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                hmmmm i beg to differ on your opinion Flamez.... dunno why u seem to have that opinion about the interiors of the newer models!

are you talking from a design perspective or build quality?

Design perspective, i believe BMW have come a long way! the older generation cars were not well known for their interiors....everyone used to say BMW interiors are jus OK!...but now, i believe they can very well compete with the rest of the luxury brands!

I owned a e39 540 Msport for a while too...that car is a pleasure to drive....but comparing the interior to the e60, i'd take the the e60! much more refine IMO!
                I was talking about build quality .. now the e60 u r mentioning, is it custom build, as an individual or just a standard one? coz there bound to be a huge difference!
                passed by Merc showroom the other day :busted:, loved the interiors! :runaway:

Comment

The standard one TBH. Individuals have added bonuses. Never really compared it in detail to a Merc interior. I know people who swear by merc interiors, but thats when it comes to design not build quality. I am positive that BMW uses top notch material when it comes to build quality. You rarely hear interior rattles even in a 10yr old car.... drove an e36 the other day and it was as quiet as a baby (except for the exhaust :P)..no rattles, no shakes
                  Current
                  E92 M3 - Mineral White
                  F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                  E36 318is
                  E39 540i ///M sport
                  VW CC
                  E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

I asked the AGMC for the 535i .. and they gave me a quotation of 320K .. ofcourse the fully loaded one ..

Comment

isnt the M3 selling ofr that much or around that figure?

Comment

Working...
                      X