2011 BMW 5 Series configurator available online at BMWUSA.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 BMW 5 Series configurator available online at BMWUSA.com

The 2011 BMW 5 Series went live on BMWUSA.com. As with any other BMW vehicles, the online configurator gives you the option to customize the new 5 Series to your liking, starting with the exterior colors and moving inside where several trims and leather options are available.

In the U.S., BMW offers a choice of two variants: 535i, powered by the 3.0 liter single turbocharged twin-scroll engine, and the 550i, V8 twin-turbo engine. The base price for the 535i was set at 49,600, while the top model sells for 59,700.

Without getting into a lot of details, let’s take a moment and outline some of the exterior and interior colors available, along with the trim options. The Deep Sea Blue Metallic that debuted on the new Z4 Roadster made its way into the 5 Series line-up as well. Another interesting and somewhat unusual color, Mojave Metallic, is being offered. Other shades include Imperial Blue, Milano Beige, Dark Graphite, Space Gray, Titanium Silver and Black Saphire.

From the non-metallic bunch, we have the now usual Alpine White and Jet Black paints.

Inside, BMW offers a choice of seven different leather choices: Oyster, Black Nappa, Cinammon Brown and Venetian Beige, just to enumerate some of them. The trim options are quite conservative, beginning with the Aluminum trim, and continuing with the popular wood options: Light, Dark and Anthracite.

For more information and to build your dream 2011 BMW 5 Series, visit www.bmwusa.com

Source: bmwblog

nice!
    sigpic

Comment

I hope th real thing looks better than that pic... cause's its a horse's a$$ that one!
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Originally posted by ahmad.alkhalil
        I hope th real thing looks better than that pic... cause's its a horse's a$$ that one!
        :rofl2:
        Last edited by reak6ion; 04-05-2010, 07:25 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

The base price for the 535i was set at 49,600, while the top model sells for 59,700.
          this means, in AED, the 535i should be from 182k and 220k......

who wants to bet that the stealership will price it at 300k+?

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
            this means, in AED, the 535i should be from 182k and 220k......

who wants to bet that the stealership will price it at 300k+?
            At AGMC its being sold for 295K :thumbsdown:

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
              At AGMC its being sold for 295K :thumbsdown:
              full option....but the starter price is 235k
              sigpic

Comment

I was horrified when I saw the new bimmer. :omg2: It's all so plasticy! I am sooo disappointed with the new 5er. I felt like I was sitting in a Korean car. It's a real shame. I am talking about the interior. I then realised, why E class won over the 5 series. http://www.gargash.mercedes-benz.com..._5-Series.html The only car, which was somehow comfortable (after I went up and down the showroom lol) was the new 7 series. Which retails at 310k AED. In comparison to the 535 and the 730, with only 15k difference, it would be wiser to go for a 7 series. Overall verdict is: BMW is far from luxury now. Unforchinately. :(

Comment

Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.592 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/302)

Dude u judge a worldwide car brand based on one model?!? How can u say that bmw is far from luxury cars nowadays...X5s X6s 7s Ms... Maybe u didn't like the new 5s but that gives u the right to giv ur own opinion point. Wat about Merc in that case?? Were all their cars a success??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Flamez View Post
                    I was horrified when I saw the new bimmer. :omg2: It's all so plasticy! I am sooo disappointed with the new 5er. I felt like I was sitting in a Korean car. It's a real shame. I am talking about the interior. I then realised, why E class won over the 5 series. http://www.gargash.mercedes-benz.com..._5-Series.html The only car, which was somehow comfortable (after I went up and down the showroom lol) was the new 7 series. Which retails at 310k AED. In comparison to the 535 and the 730, with only 15k difference, it would be wiser to go for a 7 series. Overall verdict is: BMW is far from luxury now. Unforchinately. :(
                    You belong to class Maybachs and RRs.. Im glad you've compromised yourself to drive an E39 and an E60..

Comment

This car looks awesome in real!....seen it drive past me on SZR :drool: majestic!

but lookn at it thru the rear view made me think it was a 7er :confused:

The design cues are soooo alike!
                      Current
                      E92 M3 - Mineral White
                      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                      E36 318is
                      E39 540i ///M sport
                      VW CC
                      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

^ there's a lot of resemblance indeed... But still this car is :bow:
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by reak6ion View Post

Dude u judge a worldwide car brand based on one model?!? How can u say that bmw is far from luxury cars nowadays...X5s X6s 7s Ms... Maybe u didn't like the new 5s but that gives u the right to giv ur own opinion point. Wat about Merc in that case?? Were all their cars a success??
                          I'm not a dude, I am dudette lol that's first! 2nd as I have mentioned earlier, I said that I went up and down the showroom - that should be understood as - I've scanned all the cars! I will just assure u that I have checked all the cars, and if u have read my post carefully, I said the only car which was fine was 7 series :doh!:
                          now M is a different class all on its own and so is Alpina, which u have to pay good money to own, and I haven't mentioned them coz I was mostly referring to cars middle class people can afford :D which is moi :D

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
                            You belong to class Maybachs and RRs.. Im glad you've compromised yourself to drive an E39 and an E60..
                            :yippy: i know i know, I reaaaally had to push myself and all, had to have long evening conversations with myself, just to convince myself to drive a bimmer loool
                            but on the serious note, for me e39 is better than e60, luxury wise. E60s exterior is better than E39s, but interior it's e39 all the way. My 540 is German export, individual and I really love that car. Still thinking of restoring it and driving it again, since it's with an accident now. The comfort in it is uncomparable with E60 and i'm not even gonna start on the new 5er, b4 I get rotten tomatos thrown at me lol

Comment

Lol dont worry, no tomatoes will be thrown at you, only a few stones :spank2:

Everyone to his own bro, I respect your opinion ;)

Comment

Working...
                              X