Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Now that's a CSL !
      sigpic
      07' HFP Accord | Current
      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

$EX on wheels... Minus the wing probably...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
        -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

On track it would be Miss universe on Road it would be the King of ricers materials simple as that.
          But we have to respect their technical effort they have done for performance (and i feel sad why they couldnt do the same effort on the looks)
          for the wheels part yes i loved ..the colour sorry but they are copyin porsche Gt3 for the same i saw the exact colour on their top model on the roads of AD and didnt like it!!
          Last edited by Ahmed.Sallam; 07-11-2009, 02:51 AM. Reason: typo
          sigpic
          :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

since am over bored with my night shift here is the pic of porsche gt3 rs for u to judge even the body work looks under the same concept !!!!

Last edited by Ahmed.Sallam; 07-11-2009, 02:51 AM. Reason: typo
            sigpic
            :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

This orange is no new at all, It was already on an AC Schnitzer M3 in Japan, that's in March 2008 !

They should have kept the Frozen Grey exclusively for this car, at least it would be more difficult to imitate.

'07 650i Stratus Grey/Cream beige

Comment

+1 and the wings its ugly and the interior its stunning ...

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

HI FELLAS,

I guess its nothing to do with the color,that is something useless to discuss about coz every one of us has his likes and dislikes regarding that matter;wats most important on my point of view is the overall aspect whether interior speakin or exterior and potential;
                  this is a car i would love to own if i have a racetrack at home :)
                  beside that i guess a regular M3 is enough.dont need all that "look to me im shining"type of car.
                  sigpic

Comment

Forget the paint and all the other things you guys pointed it out. I'm sure this beast can handle like an F-16 !!
                    sigpic
                    07' HFP Accord | Current
                    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

i hate the wing!

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                        Forget the paint and all the other things you guys pointed it out. I'm sure this beast can handle like an F-16 !!
                        ^1... Hell yea... The handling must be to die for :drive:...

-2009 Nissan GTR (Switzer P600)
                        -2011 VW Golf-R

Comment

I don't get why everyone is hating on the rear spoiler. Remember, it's not a Sharjah Industrial wing, it one designed from extensive R&D, that thing has track written all over it!

Function over Form.. that's what that beast is all about
                          '08 G37S with bolt-ons, a drop and 20's

Comment

Wow...This is one Hardcore BMW I want in my life!!

Originally posted by G37Sam View Post
                            I don't get why everyone is hating on the rear spoiler. Remember, it's not a Sharjah Industrial wing, it one designed from extensive R&D, that thing has track written all over it!

Function over Form.. that's what that beast is all about
                            Yup....This is by BMW afterall
                            its even got adjustable front splitter !!

Comment

:bow::bow:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

:bow:

Comment

Working...
                                X