• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[YOUTUBE]tor0lPi3HQQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]gwqp0vWpTYY[/YOUTUBE]
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
      :cry::cry:
      Don't cry matE, inshalah once u get ur license u'll be able to get her successor ;) (135i SUPER SPORT :woot:)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by P3RPL3XITY View Post
        It still looks scared...
        +1

i'd never pay such money for a 1-series.... 150-160k for a brand new 135i sounds good & competitive.. exclusive 1-series? hmmm that doesn't sound tempting at all :)

1 series was meant to be small & competitive in price, not exclusive! just my opinion :)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

^^and still no manual!!!
          sigpic
          iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
          Falcons Garage
          Carbotech

Comment

^^ Who said there is no manual?!?! There is bro, but u know ppl's flavor over here, take the US for example, more than 60% of the 135i over there r manual's! So, stealers (oops :taser:) i mean dealers r reluctant on getting manual gear version's.

Anyway, it seems that am the only one here praising this car!! It's not coz i do drive one :baby: :luv:, but honestly mates this small thing is quit impressing from a bmw point of view (forget about M's, coz this is a different department and a whole different stroy :///M: :rev: :trophy:)!!!

Comment

lool c'mon man i know they come in manual, but the dealer wont bring it.... ill pay 260k for a car with the wrong gearbox....
              sigpic
              iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
              Falcons Garage
              Carbotech

Comment

Originally posted by AHMAD AL-SAIFI View Post
                Anyway, it seems that am the only one here praising this car!! It's not coz i do drive one :baby: :luv:, but honestly mates this small thing is quit impressing from a bmw point of view (forget about M's, coz this is a different department and a whole different stroy :///M: :rev: :trophy:)!!!
                no man, we all love the 135, but i believe most of us have 2 comments:

1- it's overpriced in the UAE
                2- it should've been "facelifted" after introducing the coupe & vert models to get rid of the "happy puppy" front look

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

whether it's 160k or 210k at the dealer it doens't really make a difference.

the point is that i would never pay 260k for a car that is not unique to start with, 20 in one country is not special... no offence!

i see a manual 135 much more unique infront of these 20. even better, take blue monster's car for example i see it much more unique and exclusive if you want the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                    no man, we all love the 135, but i believe most of us have 2 comments:

1- it's overpriced in the UAE
                    2- it should've been "facelifted" after introducing the coupe & vert models to get rid of the "happy puppy" front look
                    Haissam ARBAB :grouphug5:, very true, i have 2 comments as well:

1- Very true, huge hit to your pocket!
                    2- True, a facelift is a must, but IMO the ''happy puppy'' front look is just a camouflage of what's under the hood ;), hehehe!

Anyway, baby ILA is missing u guys, we shld meet up sometime soon before or after the coming HPDS.
                    {DEAD SURE THAT AM BEING BY THIS ONE :rofl2:, BUT AT LEAST AM GETTING AWAY WITH LOTS OF RUBBISH LATELY :wiggle:!!! Sorry moderators, last time :hide:

Comment

So back to topic, guys can u believe how much does the ACS ugrade kit cost at ADM alain, i've just asked today?!?!

FREAKIN 75k :eyes2:, so i just decided to :runaway:, LOL, and can u imagine the 75k is for what ???
                      1- ECU remap!
                      2- Rear Silencer (i.e. just the muffler)!
                      3- An upgraded Instrument panel with ACS logos etc.!

This is a HUGE ripoff by the (stealerships). The guy showed me the ACS original price list, and it was around 5,278 euros and they are asking for 75k, this is insane...

So yeah, i think the 135i F1 Sauber Edition which has this upgrade kit already installed is fairly priced, lol, :sad:
                      Last edited by AHMAD AL-SAIFI; 19-10-2009, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        i see a manual 135 much more unique infront of these 20. even better, take blue monster's car for example i see it much more unique and exclusive if you want the truth.
                        Is it manual, hahahha, i didn't notice!!! Well no doubt, coz i was drooling all the time :drool:

Comment

too overpriced and an auto :dunno:
                          sigpic
                          BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

HOLY CRAP that's a lot of money!!! sorry exclusive or not it's not worth that price! I'm with Ayham get a loaded 135 and stick in all those mods and u'll have a hell of a beautiful machine... DAMN that's crazy!!!

I remember seeing this one in Autodrome with Bruno, we were coming out of the paddock area and saw it.. looks sweet though I must admit, not worth that much

crazy... CRAZY!!!
                            sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

^it looked ugly to me.

Comment

I feel who ever loves m3 e46 doesnt fall in love with this car I donno why!!
                                sigpic
                                :///M: More POWER Means More RESPONSIBILTIES .....at the end you ll pay ur freakin traffic fines like everybody so stop smoking whatever u have been smoking:smoke:

Comment

Working...
                                X