No announcement yet.

First BMW M7 Spy Photos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still stick by my theory, they might be doing two. A Diesel and a Petrol version .
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by petrolhead View Post
      Nobody knows what it is exactly, but it is most likely a new car coming out of Munich, since it has Munich plates... so it could be a 760Li or an M7 due to the low profile tyres... this is all speculations, we will wait and see
      +1

all i know is that it looks like it's gonna be the top 7er

V12 bi-turbo? :P
      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
        +1

all i know is that it looks like it's gonna be the top 7er

V12 bi-turbo? :P
        V12 I guess, but dont think its going to be any bi-turbo :nono:

Comment

V8 BiTurbo, maybe?!

BMW history:
          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Spy Shots Confirm BMW Prepping V12 Powered 760i

Here we go, a black BMW 760Li spied in broad daylight. A very similar car (though with different plates) was spied a few weeks ago and hailed as the BMW M7. It wasn't. Although BMW sources have admitted to the company being in the process of producing an M7 high-performance luxury sedan, this is not that car. What this happens to be is a 760Li, the long-wheel-base version of the 760i.

The pictured prototype features big black wheels, a longer wheelbase, four tailpipes shaped like flattened rectangles and what looks like the word "V12" covered in tape on the front side of the car. Bits of the interior can be seen through the reflective glass but not much in specific detail can be observed.

At the moment BMW is only offering the new 7 Series up to 750i/ Li level where a 4.4-litre twin turbo V8 is used to produce 300kW (407hp). Traditionally the 760i/ Li have been the range toppers for the BMW brand with their V12 naturally aspirated engines. Although technical details are not available yet for obvious reasons, speculation is that the V12 configuration has been retained but with an added two turbos for power persuasion. The BMW 760i/ Li should break cover at the Shanghai Motor Show in a couple of months' time.

Comment

Dudes, I'm sorry but this car is so ugly!!!

Comment

^^^ that's what i said about the new 7er, till i saw it in person! :drool:

ya 3aaaaaini 3ala el V12 (oh my eyes on the V12)
                Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Can you run the gas ?! :rofl:
                  sigpic
                  07' HFP Accord | Current
                  HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

More like, can enough gas run you ?!?!?
                    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

i wanna swap the engine with E30 :)

or with mine maybe...noooo i love S62, it sound like real man, not a mosquito (this goes for Simon XXX)

Comment

Working...
                      X