No announcement yet.

Evolve Meet and Chill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see you here Cameron and thanks for including us in the invitation :)

Comment

plz update us to next events bro ;)
      and welcome aboard ;)
      To Die For E30 ... :hi:

Comment

Originally posted by the eldest boy View Post
        as if we would...:dangerous:

Get off our site Honda-man!

Hehe, only kidding, we love you really Cam and it's nice to see you here. I've seen the NSX and it's a fabulous car, especially with those flat black alloys :drool:

Guys, the "friend" Jetpilot is describing with the white E46 M3 is me...

I'll be there Cam, and Mark is bring the Cayman too.

Phil
        Ah, that explains the white M3 and the blue Cayman! Lovely cars, they are

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

ohhhhhhhhhhh i was at the same exact place on tursday with the VW guys, would've been nice if the evolvo gathering was at that day...

anyway i hope u guys had fun
          Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
          19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
          M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
            Ah, that explains the white M3 and the blue Cayman! Lovely cars, they are
            ghoonk, thanks for the nice comment, i've PM'd you.

Was that your blue RS4? I had a look around it on the night - absolutely stunning mate :drool: - i could see my M3 getting jealous of the attention i was giving it!

Phil
            theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
            Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
            Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
            Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Aye, mate, indeed it was. Personally, I'd shoot for the RS4 in Phantom Black (not ideal for this climate though) or Avus Silver (like my previous Evo, which was also at the meet) over Sprint Blue :)

Man, I was giving your M3 its fair share of attention there as well. If anything, the M3 has got a sense of menace, and the soundtrack at redline is reminiscent of F1 cars

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Working...
              X