Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evolve Meet and Chill

Hey BMW Owners,

The www.evolve.ae enthusiast forum is arranging what will be a weekly "Meet and Chill" behind IBN Battuta Mall at Al Araab resturaunt. Much like "back home" you could always count on a hot spot by the weekend where local enthusiasts would show up to meet and relax and talk cars so this is what we are trying to achieve.

This Friday September 26th we have a meet happening at 7pm and would encourage BMW owners to come along and chat cars, hang out etc. This is a social meet and chill and designed be relaxed and fun - no drag racing or stupid antics please...

Currently we have 20+ cars showing up including Honda NSX's, GTR's, BMW's of all sorts, Porsches, EVO's, some STi's, and hopefully some Corvette owners too.:yuhoo:

Come along and have a good time! Stay for an hour or more and some participants will be heading off to the Redline Challenge so there's flexibility.

Jetpilot

I will try to make it, if not i will meet you at the DA
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I'm there, for a while and do encourage some on the BMW guys to be there too, its a good start to bring clubs together.
      Audi TT (2009)
      Infiniti G35 (2008)
      Evo 8- Sold

Dont know what you have until you lose it

Comment

plz introduce yourself...

Comment

i'll be there and my friends from shj ....
          *25*
          RIDE *OR* DIE
          sigpic
          DXB:E36 325I 1992 (sold)
          DAM:E30 1990

Comment

what is this 25 in every post of yours?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

my signatures !!!!!y?
              Last edited by ahmad s; 25-09-2008, 12:27 PM.
              RIDE *OR* DIE
              sigpic

Comment

nabil wut ur ride bro ?
                *25*
                RIDE *OR* DIE
                sigpic

Comment

I have a porsche GT3 that i hit last week on the track, Lumina SS 2002, Infinity FX35 2008.
                  Meskovic

Comment

g8 nice ride bro /....
                    RIDE *OR* DIE
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry, back to topic,

who is coming tomorrow?
                      Meskovic

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                        plz introduce yourself...
                        Sure.

My name is Jetpilot and I'm addicted to Honda NSX's and part of the www.evolve.ae committee. I've lived in Dubai for the past 3 years and want to encourage like minded individual's (Car Crazy People) to attend what should be regular meets where you chit chat about cars, view each others rides, etc.

I formerly owned a 07 Honda S2000, 1991 Acura NSX, and now onto my pride and joy a 2002 Imola Orange Pearl Acura NSX-T.:woot:

Hope that served as a great introduction.

Hope to see you all there! My friend is bringing his newly acquired White E46 M3 SMG...yup and I do like them too!

Jetpilot

Comment

Originally posted by Jetpilot View Post
                          This is a social meet and chill and designed be relaxed and fun - no drag racing or stupid antics please...
                          as if we would...:dangerous:

Get off our site Honda-man!

Hehe, only kidding, we love you really Cam and it's nice to see you here. I've seen the NSX and it's a fabulous car, especially with those flat black alloys :drool:

Guys, the "friend" Jetpilot is describing with the white E46 M3 is me...

I'll be there Cam, and Mark is bring the Cayman too.

Phil
                          theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                          Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                          Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                          Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Jetpilot View Post
                            Sure.

My name is Jetpilot and I'm addicted to Honda NSX's and part of the www.evolve.ae committee. I've lived in Dubai for the past 3 years and want to encourage like minded individual's (Car Crazy People) to attend what should be regular meets where you chit chat about cars, view each others rides, etc.

I formerly owned a 07 Honda S2000, 1991 Acura NSX, and now onto my pride and joy a 2002 Imola Orange Pearl Acura NSX-T.:woot:

Hope that served as a great introduction.

Hope to see you all there! My friend is bringing his newly acquired White E46 M3 SMG...yup and I do like them too!

Jetpilot
                            welcome to our club... we've met in one of those karting sessions over a year ago. anyways glad that you joined.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                              welcome to our club... we've met in one of those karting sessions over a year ago. anyways glad that you joined.
                              Cheers Bruno! Like I said the more the merrier!

Comment

Working...
                              X