No announcement yet.

Feeler: Track Day @ DA - 15 July 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You serious?! Give me a heads up next time dude!!

Steve?! You alive over there??
    sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
    Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
    LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
    P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
    Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Hehe, will do. Like I said, I might be there on the 29th along with the Honda boys :D

Comment

I should have a decent set of rubbers by then, might join ya'll.
        sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
        Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
        LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
        P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
        Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Session 1 vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV3RRSX4WGQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Session 2 vid

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at55-kBbPts&feature=youtube_gdata[/YOUTUBE]

Guest appreance at the beginning by our very own SSU! hahahahaha
          1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
          2012 Camaro SS
          2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
          2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by SewerSideUp View Post
            You should defo join us on the 29th.

Actually, the weather was rather nice. It wa sa bit hot to start off with, but later on it defo cooled down.
            1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
            2012 Camaro SS
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

I made it to watch the two final sessions. Not many road cars in the advanced group compared to the beginners group. Its was only Yorky's E36M3 and the Black Evo, but there was about 6 Radicals in their group. Both SR3 and SR8's. Very nice cars!
              Weather wasn't bad at all, just like it was on the 1st. Track was dusty as usual.

It was mostly a practice session for the Radicals and a nice fight between the M3 and the Evo. Then came the Z06 Vette that held up with the Radicals on the straights but stood no chance on the corners!

Overall, it was a good and quiet session. Didn't have a camera, so no photos from me, sorry! :D
              Those Radicals are just figgin amazing in the corners, they really are on train tracks.

Was a good night, if somewhat quiet. DA were even kind enough to give us a discount (after some sweet-talking! hahahaha)
              2012 Camaro SS
              2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
                Those Radicals are just figgin amazing in the corners, they really are on train tracks.

Was a good night, if somewhat quiet. DA were even kind enough to give us a discount (after some sweet-talking! hahahaha)
                How did you manage to convince F. Martin? He seemed like he was in a rotten mood, haha.

Looking forward to it!

Btw, the Grand Stand seats were dust-ridden, and the entrance looked like it had more pigeons as visitors than actual spectators, don't they clean that place? Even the underpass to the Grand Stand had its lights switched off!

Comment

Working...
                X