Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fujairah Sprint; November 26th 2010. LIMITED SLOTS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and ma girl are very thankful to all of u guys , this was my first event with the bmw club and it was awwwsome, i loved the drive sooo much , it made me do things dint even know was possible with ma car, and the food was really great not to mention the very nice location with very clean air near the mountains. i am definitely looking towards the next event.:E30Cabrio:

Comment

Same here Bedewi, was a pleasure. Along the same lines, it was good to meet the people and put a face to the names.

Goes without saying, had a great time at this particular event to be specific. The drive, the weather and the company of few folks made it all fun.

Project DVS
      Amuse Ericsson Front-end | SRS Rear-end | Facelift Headlights | Facelift Fenders | Facelift Hood with M-Bulge | Side Lamps & Door-guards delete | Bi-Xenons |
      CSL Trunk | Widebody flares with accentuated door flares | Roof Spoiler | Quad Exhaust Setup | Carbotech Brakes | K&N Filter | H&R Cupkit | JL Subs | Alpine Head

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 735iL View Post
        salty is still sleeep :S
        no i was awake you were late :runaway:

thank for all the people for the nice day i enjoyed it alot
        and really great to meet you all :)

special thanks to tareq AKA caveman for hosting the event in his back yard :D

:lol:

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
        E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
        E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
        E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
        E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
        E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
        E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

awesome event...thnx to all you for making it a success.. :)

Hope to see you all soon at the next event
          Current
          E92 M3 - Mineral White
          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
          E36 318is
          E39 540i ///M sport
          VW CC
          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

amazing event ppl.. really enjoyed and would love to do it again :)

Comment

walla i dont know what 2 say...........
              it was sooo great event and the best part of it is the dark time @ caveman guest room ;)
              i loved the fast drive back home
              sigpic
              Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

it waaas amazing guys

we neeed another event :)
                E30 ** For Ever :///M: **
                sigpic

E30 M52B28... Current
                E30 M50B25-Non Vanos ... Sold
                E32... Sold

Comment

I do not know what to say honestly, but whenever i continue attending the events; I feel that each event successful more and more and more :) ... especially to thank all the organizers, without exception,
                  and I am grateful to all who attended (new/old members, member's wives/gf :D, kids)....it was amazing to bring my wife and kids with me (i know its head each coz i must be alerted all the time :rofl:) but she was happy and the kids felt more ...weather was amazing, place beautiful, cars a lot :D...amazing tasty BBQ, thanx for BBQ guys i dont wana say names and forget one but really thanx for Ehssan, Bruno, Ayman, Ayham) sorry if i forgot one

for sure c u all next event

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                  E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Im so unfortunate not able to join the team for a wonderful trip. Just landed on Fri evening. I believe everyone had a awesome time together. Lookin forward for next roadtrip in near future...

Cheers for the successful event.
                    sigpic:evil:

Comment

Working...
                    X