No announcement yet.

Unofficial Meet @ Hafeet Mountain 16th of sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to meet u guys :D really had fun Specially when the sun rise and we went to the top again fro photo shooting :D

really nice people and Great cars :D

hope to meet all of u again soon ..

BTW the weather were amazing there when we left and start the way back to A.D. it was 25 outside
    Last edited by WS86; 18-09-2010, 12:56 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

here is the pics guys ....we had alot of fun with all of ppl attend, im glad to meet hasan and salman in person, both of you are amazing :D
      the weather was perfect as waleed mentioned and hope the pic ll describe the fun ....

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
      E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

nice pic Dr. eyad.... wht about the other pics & vids heheheheeheh:busted:
        sigpic
        Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

there is no other pics :D
          other ppl they ll post their own pics.....whatever pics from my side its posted...soon ll post the vids

E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

cool ya man...... enshalla next time it will b much btr..... :)
            and if u dont come ill not go
            sigpic
            Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

My friend spotted you guys, he has a Lexus LX560 .. didn't you spot one ?

Anyhow, good stuff .. any Dabke pictures ?
              Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
              Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
              Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
              Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
              1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
              Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
              eMail:
              Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

no dabka at all man maybe next time :D

will post my pics soon

it was some real fun guys and a pleasure meeting you all :)
                Last edited by salty; 18-09-2010, 06:34 AM.

E36 1996 325 coupe MT + supercharged RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech + Bolt On's CURRENT
                E30 1989 325 M50 Mtech coupe MT + RIP
                E30 1990 325 M50 Mtech coupe AT SOLD
                E30 1991 325 low 4door AT SOLD
                E30 1988 320 ac schnitzer 4door AT RIP
                E36 1992 325 M50nv MT DRIFT/RACE CAR CURRENT
                E34 1991 525 ac schnitzer Daily CURRENT

Comment

thanks for the pics eyad...

who's the X6 and e39 M5 owner?

Comment

Oceans of gratitude to Eyad and Waleed for organising this beautiful meet. We cannot thank you enough for your hoospitality and kinsness.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

It was a pleasure and honour to meet all of you.

Nice pics Eyad. Can't wait for the vids.
                    sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

this is in AD : waleed had a flat tyre but this is what happend :D

now on hafeet

this is all i have
                      ps : i know am not a good camera man :)

Comment

:thanks2: You all for coming :D

special thanx for Arbab Eyad :bow: to come back for me and take me with him after what happen to my car :D

and Thanx for the fire starter man :P alaa after his efforts to make the fire after we forgot to bring the flame and starting liquid :D

Nice :photos: waiting the rest to post their pics and vids

Thanx hasan really same here i enjoyed ur company it was Fun :D next time i would like to try the RC car :P coz this time i was busy with BBQ
                        sigpic

Comment

BTW Eyad should i post the Vid i took at adnoc :P
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by R i F o View Post
                            My friend spotted you guys, he has a Lexus LX560 .. didn't you spot one ?

Anyhow, good stuff .. any Dabke pictures ?
                            lol, there is no dabkeh bro. coz i was expecting alot of ppl know how do it but there is no one except me and alaa (salty)..next time im sure it ll be :D

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                            thanks for the pics eyad...

who's the X6 and e39 M5 owner?
                            u welcome bro. the X6 belong to one of waleed's friends and the M5 E39 belong to salman (club member)

Originally posted by Hasan Shaikh View Post
                            Oceans of gratitude to Eyad and Waleed for organising this beautiful meet. We cannot thank you enough for your hoospitality and kinsness.

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

It was a pleasure and honour to meet all of you.

Nice pics Eyad. Can't wait for the vids.
                            same feelings hasan and forgive me if i didnt spend alot of time with u to check ur monster, i was trying to make it easy to everyone specialy for the food and rest :) but be sure its a real monster and the angel eyes bright was faaaar away (better) than it was appear on the pic which you posted, its amazing man!

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
                            :thanks2: You all for coming :D

special thanx for Arbab Eyad :bow: to come back for me and take me with him after what happen to my car :D

and Thanx for the fire starter man :P alaa after his efforts to make the fire after we forgot to bring the flame and starting liquid :D

Nice :photos: waiting the rest to post their pics and vids

Thanx hasan really same here i enjoyed ur company it was Fun :D next time i would like to try the RC car :P coz this time i was busy with BBQ
                            thanx alot for you BBQ man and as you said thanx for ala'a (salty) BBQ fire man :)

today i ll post the vids and special vid for hasan car (RC Car) when it was burnout :D

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
                              thanx alot for you BBQ man and as you said thanx for ala'a (salty) BBQ fire man :)
                              your welcom man but am not doing that again :nono:

:lol: :joking:

Comment

^ :neener: Like u Could say No for me or for Eyad :flipoff:
                                and if u do this u will be :spank: :dangerous:

:lol::joking:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X