No announcement yet.

Unofficial Meet @ Hafeet Mountain 16th of sep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thx abu 3amti..... but eyad 1st 1 2 b invited....... can u say NO!!!
    sigpic
    Some People Are Alive ONLY Because It's Illegal To Kill Them!

Comment

Originally posted by WS86 View Post
      :thanks2: You all for coming :D

special thanx for Arbab Eyad :bow: to come back for me and take me with him after what happen to my car :D

and Thanx for the fire starter man :P alaa after his efforts to make the fire after we forgot to bring the flame and starting liquid :D

Nice :photos: waiting the rest to post their pics and vids

Thanx hasan really same here i enjoyed ur company it was Fun :D next time i would like to try the RC car :P coz this time i was busy with BBQ
      Thanks Waleed! Anytime mate.
      sigpic

http://www.youtube.com/user/hashaikh11

Comment

Originally posted by eoudeh View Post
        same feelings hasan and forgive me if i didnt spend alot of time with u to check ur monster, i was trying to make it easy to everyone specialy for the food and rest :) but be sure its a real monster and the angel eyes bright was faaaar away (better) than it was appear on the pic which you posted, its amazing man!
        Thanks Eyad! I really appreciate the organisation and hospitality. You guys are just great.
        sigpic

Comment

Will ill be ready and waiting the new coming event to meet u again :D
          sigpic

Comment

here we go...my balance share, vids part, hope its ok :D
            the mixed one ll be posted as soon as i can

1. when we reached hafeet street heading to the top :)

[YOUTUBE]JvGMxAAWKz0[/YOUTUBE]

2. When we parked at parking and start hearing some great V10s exhaust music :D

[YOUTUBE]J5KxSl-FRrs[/YOUTUBE]

3. Our fauiler attempt to make fire without Salty help ;)

[YOUTUBE]EylUHLO3c1w[/YOUTUBE]

4. The next three vids are the most violent action we recorded on our trip (Hasan RC Car) V10s super sharged 650 HP :D

[YOUTUBE]LGGX8-gpx0k[/YOUTUBE]
            [YOUTUBE]muo0d_XyL-I[/YOUTUBE]
            [YOUTUBE]4Ll__5Q_jwU[/YOUTUBE]

5. Worriors Rest .....:1stcup:

[YOUTUBE]R_qBqJ5FRV0[/YOUTUBE]
            [YOUTUBE]rkFU79a6zO8[/YOUTUBE]

6. Our Trip done and going back hooooome, guys dont concentrate about wht we discussed in the car :Guns:

[YOUTUBE]f69cmpf7hbY[/YOUTUBE]

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
            E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

Thanks for the vids Eyad.

sigpic

Comment

you welcome bro. i belive there are another ppl who shooot some pics, plz guys posssst them :)

E60 M5: LCI OEM Tail Light, CF Front/Side Grill, Bright White Angel eyes"
                E46-Sold: OEM MtechII, Eisenmann exhaust (2x83mm), Bilstein sport shocks, H&R sprot springs, 18” OEM rims (F:225, R:255), M3 auto folding/heated mirrors, clear (LEDs tail lights/corners/sides), Orion V2 angel eyes, Xenoflo HID bulb (6000K) low beam, CF (interior/knob/steering wheel trim/doors handles/grille), Alcantara (gear boot/hand brake)

Comment

After effects of the burn out

Dear All, it was great fun, although it was bit scary at times. Few lessons learned and AED3500/-lost:
                  1. Check tire pressure before leaving.
                  2. Never drive a punctured tire on an interlocked surface

The results as follows:
                  before:

After driving flat on interlocked:
                  Last edited by salmankk; 19-09-2010, 11:07 PM. Reason: adding a fact...
                  E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
                  E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey Bro iam sorry for ur Tires ,
                    but seems u dont go long drives much :D coz every one know 1st thing before u start check the tires air pressure :D and water and engine oil :D

really nice to meet u there :D

hope to so u again in the Club coming events :)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey WS86 no big deal man, but really feel bad for the Car not the tyres, cus tires are like shoes for the car and if you walk nicely your shoes wont wear soon but ofcourse if you will rub them on a rough surface even your foot can get injured and thats how i feel about my car.....it might have taken some hit from the rough driving... thats all... respect for your ride is very important....
                      E39///M5 (Carbon Black)
                      E39///M kit 530i (Le Mans Blue)
                      sigpic

Comment

^ who was doing burnouts in your car?

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                          ^ who was doing burnouts in your car?
                          +1 :hmm: Dunn tell me u guys did it?!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                          Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

sigpic
                            BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Guys sry i took a while to upload didnt rly have much time on my hands these days.. For Some reason some pics became abit grainy and look smudged after i used Rightload
                              sigpic
                              BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Originally posted by SHkater View Post
                                Guys sry i took a while to upload didnt rly have much time on my hands these days.. For Some reason some pics became abit grainy and look smudged after i used Rightload
                                Pics lose quality when uploaded to server, no matter how high ur resolution was !

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                                Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                                X