No announcement yet.

Nurburgring Trip! Anybody?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i also went to the last page.. why dont we contact the clubs throught europe and be "their guests" join all the clubs for an unbelievble gathering, probably the biggest gathering ever, we could pass by most of the countries , get to know ppl and show everyone we are not terrorists :)

it is challenging when it comes to organizing , but its not impossible..imagine the ppl we wud meet and the coverage we wud get, even from bmw themselves, we cud even try contacting bmw for support :) it wud really be an unforgetable experience ..

i cud organize bmw clubs of bosnia, croatia, serbia,maybe slovenia too,rest is austria,germany,holland..

what do u guys say? ;)
    sigpic
    2002 1975 white
    E9 3.0 1975 green
    E12 528 1980 white
    E21 315 1982 red first owner
    E21 320 1979 yellow
    E23 745i 1982 red
    E23 733i 1979 white
    E24 635csi 1989 blue
    E34 M5 3.8 1993 red
    E36 M3 Cabrio 1995 dakkar yellow
    E46 M3 Cabrio 2003 silver

All current rides, yet few missing, more to come :bmwfan:

Comment

im game... but need time to save up

btw this is going up on facebook to see if i can get my mates from facebook land who's be game for the trip as well cuz hey the more people the better right?

Comment

I wanted to get it done this summer but the car wasn't ready. Next year is a realistic time frame I suppose.

Comment

guys i'm in for early summer next year... id be more than glad to help with the planing !
          Current:
          E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
            ow man.. we should send our own cars into Europe and do a Euro trip and OFCOURSE hit the ring.. something to plan for a save up? 3 years from now? lol
            - posted 06-30-2008, 08:57 PM

Guess I was right about 3 years.. LOL a hell of stuff happened between that post and this one.. I think another 3 years.. LOL
            Current:
            2011 Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade "Repsol Edition"..

Past ///M's:
            2002 E39 M5 M/6speed LeMans Blue|Reuters Catback|SS Brake lines|EBC pads|Dinan strut brace|B&G Springs|19" VMR VB3 CSL Style rims|IATS|Lower grill with brake ducts|aFe Stage 2 intakes|Evosport under drive pulleys "audiophile"|ZHP Shifter with Alcantara boot and Alcantara handbrake boot|+++
            2001 E46 M3 Coupe M/6speed Silver
            1991 E34 M5 3.6L M/5speed Red
            1993 E34 M5 3.8L M/5speed Black

Comment

Originally posted by Naj View Post
              - posted 06-30-2008, 08:57 PM

Guess I was right about 3 years.. LOL a hell of stuff happened between that post and this one.. I think another 3 years.. LOL
              :iagree:
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Based on the fun factor of these meets and events i think a trip to the ring would be a trip of a lifetime... I humbly suggest a time frame of late August next year, where the first step would be to organize a trip committee to draw out all the logistical requirements in terms of cost, I don't mind taking the initiative on this project, i believe Samir has already volunteered to do so. All we need is a realistic number of participants to draw the plan around. The numbers will have to be agreed in advance. What does everyone think ? fresh back from the Oman trip? I believe we have quite a few German members that can help.... All we need is the blessing and support of El Presidente...... Maybe we can get some sponsors by placing ads on the Cars while there?????
                Current:
                E86 Z4M, Caroline

Comment

Originally posted by Ayham View Post
                  We were discussing this dream of a trip a couple of weeks ago of BMW Club UAE members having a vacation of the sort we all like. A trip to the 'Ring! And I say "why the heck not?!!" :D

A week in Germany, stay near the 'Ring, rent a dent (there are companies that specialize in providng cars to be used on the ring, depends on how fat the wallet is!) I would be targeting an E46 M3, CSL maybe if available!! :drool: Come to think about it, it's no different than any other vacation you'd do nor more expensive. Just that instead of staying abroad for 2 weeks, we'd stay there for a week but with THREE TIMES the Adrenalin! GUARANTEED :D

I'm all for that, hopefully next summer?

my house in germany is like 2h 30min away from the nurbuergring. so when you guys want to do the plan for sure, i'd be in. i even have the 2011 750 in germany (not sure if its the right option for the track)
                  ''Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.''

''Fear is exciting for me.''

Ayrton Senna

Comment

Working...
                  X