Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have a point there Mahmoud, since you were there ! :)

But all the BMW Club UAE events/meetings are organized ( Such as briefings, " how to " stuff, stick to certain speed ...etc )

All what I'm saying is, if there is a meeting or someone is willing to do so, under the name of this Club, it is always better to suggest it to the board members, and they can decide to hold such event or not .... :)

Other than that is called an UNOFFICIAL meeting, and shouldn't be held under the name of this Club.

Hope that you understand this .... :)

:thanks2:
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

yeah i understand your point as well :)... we donot need to put the club name in every event unless it is HIGHLY organized (like certain speed)
      i just wanted to state that the members r the most mature i have ever seen in my experience in car meets.....not a single stupid burnout or handbrake move although their cars are capable of doing more but i liked that everbody understands that " we all know wat is an M5 or M3 or any other BMW and we donot need to show off "
      ONE last point
      i didn't have the pleasure of attending any official meets so until i attend one i cannot tell the difference :)
      I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

You attended the HPDS ? :D :D
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

i lost the convoy after 5 mins..........hehehe
          so i didn't see anything of the drive
          I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

So there wont be any unofficial Events anymore??
            sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
            E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
            E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
            E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Official Club meetings: Board members briefing and organization, rules laid out ahead on the forums, disclaimer forms, time table, people get thrown out for the slightest erratic behavior (never happened).

Unofficial Club meetings: Simple get together of BMW drivers. It is NOT for discussion on these forums, regardless of what went wrong or right.

Hope you all understand.

Comment

:bow::bow::bow:
                sigpic
                07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

:goodpost:
                  Yah you're right :)
                  sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                  E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                  E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                  E23 735i - Sold

Comment

AMEN!
                    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                    Dubai Investment Park 2
                    The Curve Building Complex
                    Warehouse No.1
                    P.O Box 28638
                    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                    Office: +97148830851
                    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by mahmoud_bedewi View Post
                      in my opinion the only problem was that we donot stick to the plan and that we begin splitting after 5 min after take off leaving new members confused to follow which car
                      but i donot agree that those meetings donot deserve the name of BMW club for one reason only...........i see all the ppl who showed up as mature and responsible i mean although we all drive strong cars none of us did stupid stunts or silly show off
                      so i will call it disorganized rather than unsafe
                      this is just a feed back from a witness ...plus if it was unsafe lets make a list of the unsafe acts we did so that we avoid it next time maybe i missed some parts
                      i'm with you.

Comment

Working...
                      X