• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Calendar is Empty ..

Nothing on the Calendar ....
    lets meet up or do something guys ...
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

It's getting hotter & hotter...

But I think that there still some rounds for our HPDS are on the way soon ! :)

Will keep you updated.... ;)
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
      It's getting hotter & hotter...

But I think that there still some rounds for our HPDS are on the way soon ! :)

Will keep you updated.... ;)
      Cool :yuhoo:
      Cant wait ...
      But till that i mean we can cruise around At night ...
      The weather will be cooler.. Cruise in jumeria or Watever ..
      jus for the fun of it :)
      sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
      E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
      E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
      E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Suggesting an Unofficial meeting ?
        sigpic
        07' HFP Accord | Current
        HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

yah, Like we all Meet up somewhere And cruise around, have dinner and Stuff .. all the bimmers, Why not?
          sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
          E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
          E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Some members done an UNOFFICIAL monthly meeting a while ago, and it was totally unsafe !

& it reflected a very wrong picture of the club for the new members !

Just wait for the upcoming events.... ;)

+ there is always something new, so stay tuned ! :drool::woot:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Ok, Sure i will :)
              sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
              E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
              E23 735i - Sold

Comment

Theres events coming. Hold on to your horses DD !
                sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
                Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
                LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
                P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
                Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Originally posted by M_Powerholic View Post
                  Some members done an UNOFFICIAL monthly meeting a while ago, and it was totally unsafe !
                  If i might correct you.. it wasnt unsafe, how do you got the idea that it was?...
                  sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                  Dubai Investment Park 2
                  The Curve Building Complex
                  Warehouse No.1
                  P.O Box 28638
                  Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                  Office: +97148830851
                  Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                  Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                  Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

which meeting was this?
                    do u mean the monthly meet and eat?
                    I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

As the feedback from you guys on that day...just sounded that it was unsafe !

No offence here, but that's what it sounded to me at least .... :)

Yeah Mahmoud, the monthly meet and eat ....
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Yeah no probs Ayman.. lets say.. it was not organized enough for that high amount of people..
                        however.. we ll learn from our mistakes...as it was only an "UNOFFICIAL MEET" :)
                        sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                        Dubai Investment Park 2
                        The Curve Building Complex
                        Warehouse No.1
                        P.O Box 28638
                        Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                        Office: +97148830851
                        Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                        Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                        Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                        Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

We dont have to argue mates, we all know it wasnt a Club meeting or an official meeting..
                          Like you and your friends get together, the monthly meeting was the same as well, sometimes things do go wrong, but it wasnt like a bad meeting, im sure the people who were there did enjoy it..

Comment

Yup ! :)

Thanks for understanding Franz, you're always da man bro !

1 more thing to add, such gatherings shouldn't be held under the name of BMW Club UAE ....

so it better be more like a friends meeting/gathering ! ;)
                            sigpic
                            07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

in my opinion the only problem was that we donot stick to the plan and that we begin splitting after 5 min after take off leaving new members confused to follow which car
                              but i donot agree that those meetings donot deserve the name of BMW club for one reason only...........i see all the ppl who showed up as mature and responsible i mean although we all drive strong cars none of us did stupid stunts or silly show off
                              so i will call it disorganized rather than unsafe
                              this is just a feed back from a witness ...plus if it was unsafe lets make a list of the unsafe acts we did so that we avoid it next time maybe i missed some parts
                              I am the Japanese spy in the BMW club :joking: :D

Comment

Working...
                              X