• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some ppl in a wrangler that joined us afterwards
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Yeah all was super!! Had the mother of all showers back home!!!!

Thanks Nabil for your effort and teaching noobs how to take it like men :D

Feedback on ride:

FJ Cruiser proved to be formidable in the desert, it made dune bashing and hill climbing so easy, I can't remember being so chilled in a 4x4 while offroading before. Good seats, great suspension, engine and drive train. But the visibility from inside that thing is the driver's biggest enemy. Wissam and I we're airborne while coming the other side of a very steep hill cuz we couldn't see what's coming :rofl: That was priceless! I got stuck from laughing so hard afterward.....And I can't understand the reason the dealer won't import them with a manual gearbox. :dunno:

Oh, and it's CRAP on the road. But makes up for it in the desert

Comment

Originally posted by simon*X View Post
        What a nice day.... JL is crazy.. doesent matter if ON or OFFROAD :) :) :)
        Haha, I know...

Originally posted by Bashar M. View Post
        Unstopable you say....... JL knows how to have fun :D

he was flying all over the place. Many times ive seen him going off the ground :rofl:

Big thanks to Mr. Nabil Al Sayed for his support throughout the day and keeping us check and SAFE..... as many times i thought we were gonna flip over :cry:

What an amazing day...........PRADO FTW :D
        Yep, love the hummer for that, unbreakable.

+1 to Nabil, man thanks a lot for organizing this, the trip was awesome, the BBQ was delicious and the trip was just great. I had a lot of fun and will love to do it again.
        sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
        2006 Z4M - SOLD
        1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
        2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
        2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
        2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
        1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
        2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Thanks to you guys, very nice trip, we learnt a lot and enjoyed a lot, JL, the trip at the end was the best :D
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Last edited by Nabil; 08-02-2009, 07:57 PM.
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Meskovic

Comment

nabil! :spank2:

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Nabil View Post
                  Thanks to you guys, very nice trip, we learnt a lot and enjoyed a lot, JL, the trip at the end was the best :D
                  Yep that was really cool and technical. Honnestly we have to do it again.
                  sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
                  2006 Z4M - SOLD
                  1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
                  2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
                  2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
                  2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
                  1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
                  2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

Originally posted by jeanloup View Post
                    Yep that was really cool and technical. Honnestly we have to do it again.
                    +1000000000000000000000

Oh yeah,, and thanx Nabil.. Great Trip, verryyy delicious BBQ and nice explanation about how to change a tire in the Desert!!

I was so laughing when i told JL when i had the follwing conversation with JL after driving the Hummer like a MANIAC through the Sanddunes

X: Hey... check the temperature, its just before RED
                    JL: OH no problem, it should be like that, sometimes it goes till RED
                    X: Ohhh, are you sure that nothing will happen?
                    JL: Ahm, not sure but 5 Years Warranty, SO FULLGAS!!!!HUMMER, NOTHING ELSE LOOOOOOL

It doesnt sounds funny not, but when it happend i was soooo laughing!
                    sigpic

Simon Motorsport L.L.C
                    Dubai Investment Park 2
                    The Curve Building Complex
                    Warehouse No.1
                    P.O Box 28638
                    Dubai, United Arab Emirates
                    Office: +97148830851
                    Web: www.simonmotorsport.com
                    Email: Franz@simonmotorsport.com
                    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/simonmotorsportdxb
                    Instagram: http://instagram.com/simon_motorsport_dubai#

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                      nabil! :spank2:
                      :cry:

why?
                      Meskovic

Comment

lol at franz :rofl:

thank you nabil for the wonderful weekend. we had so much fun! :)

Comment

that pic :lol:

BMW history:
                          07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

lol at the pics of cars' oppened hoods

Comment

Working...
                            X