Let's Offroad...for a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Offroad...for a change!

Been thinking about some we can all do together, like all our events. We're doing our fair share of motorsports with track days, RLC, HPDS, and karting. Also plenty of drives and evening gatherings here and there. But I think it's time for some REAL FREEDOM; let's take to the desert!

Since I don't have experience with the whereabouts people go to for offroading, I'll leave it to those of you who know. The weather is offering us a golden window now.

Saturday 7th? Gathering at x location around 10AM? BBQ ofcourse included...

:D
    sigpic
    07' HFP Accord | Current
    HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I like the idea a lot... however, and since we're mostly BMW enthusiasts, I think it'll be a bit of a problem coming up with enough cars... can u rent out a 4x4?
      sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

We also have the DSF Car Parade to JBR on 6th of Feb :dunno:

Comment

We own 4X4s, some of us do...It shouldn't a problem securing rides :)

Comment

Sorry about the date, it was my bad....I meant for Saturday 7th.

Comment

I just have to put snow chains on the Altima and it'll be ready for the challenge
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
              Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
              Schrick cams
              Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
              Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
              KW Coilovers V3
              WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I can get the Murano....I know we have plenty of 4x4s here.

Comment

an FJ is rented for 400aed/day and its worth it! Im in the desert every weekend, i will be heading there tonigght as well, and tomorrow

Im In
                  Meskovic
                  this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

I'd be down for renting an FJ, want to try one of these where it belongs...

Comment

Yalla group rent
                      Meskovic
                      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i'm in

BMW history:
                        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

me too

Comment

Anyone have a dune buggy?
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
                            Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
                            Schrick cams
                            Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
                            Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
                            KW Coilovers V3
                            WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
                              Anyone have a dune buggy?
                              Banshees can be rented for Dhs 500/24 hrs

Comment

Working...
                              X