Wish u all the best in life :)
    sigpic
    iDingPower SII

Sponsors:

Pirelli
    Falcons Garage
    Carbotech

Comment

Happy "belated" birthday mate, hope you had a great day.
      2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Comment

Who is Bashar?
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

hahahaha, I wouldn't wanna be you when he comes back!

Comment

when who comes back?
            Meskovic
            this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Hahaha !!

I hope he doesn't know where you live !
              sigpic5/94' E36 318iS 5-spd
              Bilstein PSS|SWIFT 070's|26/18mm sways|FCABS|Sphericals|Prospec/ACS bars|M plates+shims
              LTW FW+228mm SACHS|UUC EVOII|ATS Metal LSD|Solid mounts throughout
              P&P TB|3" box|COP|FDM|De'heater plated
              Recaro|OMP|Borbet/MK Motorsports|M DSII's|Custom lip

Comment

Damn!

He does!
                Meskovic

Comment

Nabil, i think u need to exchange ur flat with one of ur neighbors before Bashar is back...

he he,

better late than never Happy Birthday Bro... :)
                  To leave the world far behind...
                  sigpic
                  ////\/\
                  IS THE ANSWER

Comment

Working...
                  X