Happy Birthday alquazi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday alquazi

:bmwbest::danceclub::grouphug5::danceclub::bmwbest ::bmwflag::woot::woot::woot::rev::bmw3:
    Meskovic
    this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Nabil, I thought his B'day is on 21st August :dunno:

Comment

is this a joke??

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I guess Nabil wanted to try the list of smileys :D

Comment

Nabil, what are you smoking?
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          '00 BMW :///M:5 Alpine White

Mods
          Evolve stage 3 ECU tune
          Schrick cams
          Hamann Headers (High temperature coated inside and out)
          Custom made exhaust (cat delet)
          KW Coilovers V3
          WP Pro BBK (360 mm rotors, 8 pot calipers front, 6 pot calipers rear)

sigpic

Comment

I got to his " False Alarms " !! :rofl:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

Originally posted by alquazi View Post
              Nabil, what are you smoking?
              whatever it is... aparently not enough of it :rofl:
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Am I drunk or what?!

That day he said his birthday is in 3 days!!
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

no idea what u talking about... hehe.

dude u're losing it ;)
                  sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Blame 3abood
                    Meskovic

Comment

^ hahahahaha :rofl:
                      sigpic
                      07' HFP Accord | Current
                      HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

Comment

Nabil, what ever you are smoking! smoke some tomorrow would that make my birthday come early??????

Comment

I had mine 12 days ago ! :D
                          sigpic
                          07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Had what? A good smoke or a good birthday 12 day's ago?????

Comment

A Good Birthday...:lol:

And an unforgettable Gift from this great Club ! :bow:
                              sigpic
                              07' HFP Accord | Current

Comment

Working...
                              X