Audi R8 Driving Experience 29 Oct & 17 Nov at Dubai Autodrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post
    i don't think they are going to get 24 people though. How many people do they need to break even?
    i'm sure they did their maths :D and that's why they set a limit of 12 persons per day :)

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

It says on the schedule/program 12 drivers :dunno:
      ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

What, you expect them to bring 12 R8s here? With the crazy waiting list, they should either assign them to customers, or are they bringing only 1 car, and 12 people share that car over the whole day?

2006 Sprint Blue Audi RS4 : photography by lifegauge : Revo flash by TAM

Comment

Probably 2 or 3 cars max, that's why like I said before, it isn't good value for money, might as well rent one and go to a track night
          ...petrolhead

Comment

whoa. whole track for 2 to 3 cars? That's practically booking the track and having it all to myself! :D :D :D

Comment

Unless Audi is donating the cars for the event, I don't know how many they can get for the event... probably get some that are in for servicing :rofl:
              ...petrolhead

Comment

So how is it not good value for money? The track evenings these days are fully booked out, and there are just way too many other cars on the track to really have fun. AED6800 gets you an R8, personal instruction for a whole day, and a track all to yourself :D

Comment

^^ by saying: u have the track for yourself + instructor all day, you didnt put in mine there will be "other" drivers?? :p

wow what a chance!

but i would skip, for both reasons:

- dont have the money

- if i do, dont want to waste it on a 1-day event

even though i ADORE the R8
                  Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                  19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                  M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

dude, do you know how long the International Circuit is? if you've driven on it, you'd know what it would be like driving with only 3 cars on the circuit. You can release each car 1 minute after another from the pit lane and you'd be bloody lucky if you saw the other car (unless the other drivers suck)

Maybe before attempting sarcasm, you *might* want to try being on track first? Just maybe, y'know? ;)

anyway, we do share one thing in common -- we ADORE the R8!

(then again, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the Maserati GranTurismo!)
                    Last edited by ghoonk; 24-10-2008, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ghoonk View Post

(then again, I ABSOLUTELY ADORE the Maserati GranTurismo!)
                      At least now we have something in common :D
                      ...petrolhead

Comment

sigh. My EVP just got one. In white. That car just looks like a work of art. One passed me on the way back from AUH night before last. Simply beautiful.

Comment

There is one parked in my garage (black) but I have yet to drive it (waiting for the break-in to finish)
                          ...petrolhead

Comment

*drools uncontrollably*

Comment

Tell me about it... my brother is taking is sweet a$$ time to break it in
                              ...petrolhead

Comment

^^ i saw it ....one marvelous car
                                Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                                Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                                Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                                Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                                1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                                Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                                eMail:
                                Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

Working...
                                X