Active steering is Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active steering is Down

so yeah as the title says ... just came bak from AGMC while launching the new 7-series ... and am stayin without a car for this weekend :cursing: :cursing:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

i didn't get anything from what you said! :dunno:

Comment

lol yeah thats cuz am pissed.... the active steerin is not worin properly n my car and its being fixed , while i was at AGMC I SAW THEM LAUNCHING THE NEW 7 Seires
      Last edited by Moe; 22-10-2008, 07:41 PM.

Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

lol ok now i understand. well if you look at the bright side you have a warranty and that's what one asks for. do you know what's even better? since you are staying carless for a week, you will get to work on designing the logos and some club material for us and edit some pics while you're at it. don't be sad... go start working now! i'm serious

:rofl:

on a serious note that sucks man. how on earth does an active steering fail? please do get us some information on this issue for the rest of us to learn.

Comment

This is what worries me about new cars thses days!
          Meskovic
          this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i know a guy with a 335 and his active steering failed for 3 times!

warranty FTMFW! ask for a replacement car & thrash it!

BMW history:
            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

i want to participate in the thrashing event!

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                lol ok now i understand. well if you look at the bright side you have a warranty and that's what one asks for. do you know what's even better? since you are staying carless for a week, you will get to work on designing the logos and some club material for us and edit some pics while you're at it. don't be sad... go start working now! i'm serious

on a serious note that sucks man. how on earth does an active steering fail? please do get us some information on this issue for the rest of us to learn.
                +1 Now spend sometime working on the illustrator and keep us updated about your car.. :thanks2:

Comment

lool all u guys hate my car..!! :rofl: no 1 will touch my CAR DO U PPL UNDERSTAND

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Hey cmon, I love your car, no really, I love it :)

Comment

lool i was just kiddin bro ! and i understand that it is a matter of taste and every1 got his own !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post

mr. ur banners r ready from 1000 years, but u lazy A$$ !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                          i know a guy with a 335 and his active steering failed for 3 times!

warranty FTMFW! ask for a replacement car & thrash it!
                          WOOOW NICE INFO MAN :WTF: thanks for the cheer up !

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Originally posted by Moe-335 View Post
                            lool all u guys hate my car..!! :rofl: no 1 will touch my CAR DO U PPL UNDERSTAND
                            we were saying get a replacement car from AGMC & thrash it :)

nobody will touch ur 335 bro don't worry :)

BMW history:
                            07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Originally posted by Haissam View Post
                              we were saying get a replacement car from AGMC & thrash it :)

nobody will touch ur 335 bro don't worry :)
                              :drive: lool man i wish i could replace it...hehe imagine that AGMC replaces each car that got a problem ...2 years and the bmw international will break down

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                              X