Mercedes SLR McLaren Hamann Volcano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mercedes SLR McLaren Hamann Volcano

Shot by spys earlier this month wearing only its somewhat less than inconspicuous Hamann bodykit, the firm's Mercedes-McLaren SLR-based new Volcano model has now been part-unveiled in video form. The official presentation stylishly introduces the Volcano in all its outlandish glory - from studio to the road. And although unaccompanied by an official press release, the video does give the first peek inside its plush, albeit largely unchanged, cabin.

The first Mercedes vehicle to join the impressive Hamann ranks, the SLR-based Volcano is not the first supercar to be suped by the firm. The Volcano slots into the line-up alongside modified Ferrari and Lamborghini models, complementing a range of tuned vehicles from firms such as Aston Martin, BMW and Bentley to name just a few.

The principle visually-differentiating modifications on the Volcano are its two-tone paint scheme and its huge rear wing, while of substantial impact are its new rear diffuser, black and white 3-piece alloy wheels, front skirt, triple-pipe exhaust and darkened rear lamps. Details are scarce but expect technical upgrades akin to the rest of Hamann's range. Its soundtrack can be heard in the video.

[youtube]nN7DYVA1ZfU[/youtube]
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Not my kind of car... but rear diffuser looks interesting... it also has 6 exhaust tips
    ...petrolhead

Comment

Look at the spoiler :puke:
      Not my cup of tea..

Comment

Diffuser + GT Wing = good for road handling. I think it's bold, and I like that! ;)

Comment

Absolutely hideous!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

a volcano of puke perhaps?

Comment

Haters...

Comment

When it's that ugly... HELL YEAH!!!
                sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Hater!!! Yes YOU :D

Comment

the trolly wing FTMFL!

Comment

I wonder how will the 6 exhaust tips :eek: look..

Comment

ooo----------ooo .....something like this <---- :rofl:
                        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
                        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
                        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
                        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
                        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
                        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
                        eMail:
                        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

I know how it looks, but I wonder how would it look on the SLR, since it had only 4 exhaust tips. I remember I saw an E55 amg with s exhaust tips on the rear, looked :puke:

Comment

You can see how it looks in the pics
                            ...petrolhead

Comment

what about the 2 tione rims???

Comment

Working...
                              X