Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Debuts in Middle East

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Debuts in Middle East

The latest jewel of Rolls-Royce’s lineup, the Phantom Coupe, has made its official Middle Eastern debut, with an event in Abu Dhabi kicking off the first deliveries to customers in the region. The new two-door hardtop features the same unmistakable styling as the convertible version, and includes an available fiber-optic headliner that simulates a starry sky.

The familiar, upright styling of the Phantom has been subtly trimmed for the two-door version, for just a hint of athleticism. The Phantom Coupe’s distinctive rear-hinged “coach” doors open onto a five-passenger cabin that’s outfitted to Rolls-Royce’s exacting standard. The Phantom Coupe is also the first Rolls-Royce to offer a measure of driving excitement; the 453-bhp 6.75 liter V12 engine that motivates this big car is matched to a lightweight aluminum chassis. Extended fuel capacity and a relatively efficient direct-injection powerplant give the Phantom Coupe an impressive driving range. Rolls-Royce says the car is the most driver-oriented vehicle in its four-car lineup.

The unique starlight headliner, an optional item, uses over 1600 fiber-optic lights to create the outdoor effect. The Phantom Coupe also shares the split tailgate/trunk that Rolls-Royce calls a “picnic boot” and available brushed-aluminum hood trim with the Drophead Coupe

...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

#1 whats so new about Emirates getting the first produced two or three cars from any brand..

#2 THE ROOF IS JUST FANTASTIC :luv:
    Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
    Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
    Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
    Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
    1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
    Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
    eMail:
    Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

would love to see that on the track!

BMW history:
      07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

drifting ship :\...
        Drive To The Satisfaction... A Dreamer's Pursuit

2013 F10 M5 - M Drivers Package
        Alpine White / Sakhir Orange

Mods: ZCP Kidney Grilles

2009 E92 M3 - M Drivers Package
        Melbourne Red / Imola Red [Manual] (SOLD)

Mods: Full Catless AlphaMale Performance Valvetronic Exhaust | Macht Schnell Stage 2 Air Intake | H&R Lowering Springs | ECS Tuning Spacers | Carbon Fiber Front Splitters | Glossy Black Kidney Grilles | Plasti-Dipped Fender Grilles | LCI Tail Lights | Carbon Fiber H-Style Diffuser | Stage 2 Tune (Simon MotorSport) | Macht Schnell Pulleys | Carbon Fiber LowKick Trunk Spoiler

2003 E46 M3 - Carbon Black / Imola Red (BLOWN)
        Mods: Rear Smoked LEDs | Front Smoked Corner Lights | 4300K Phillips 85122+ Bulbs | BMC Drop-In Panel | Matt Black Kidney Grilles | 7500K CCFL | Matt Black Side Grilles | FOX SS Muffler | VIEZU Remap | CSL Carbon Fiber Splitters | EvoSport Under Drive Pulley Kit | K&N Cold Air Intake | K&N Scoops | Hawk Carbon-Ceramic Brake Pads | R1Concepts Zinc-Coated Cross-Drilled Rotors | Agency Power Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines | Hyper Black M3 Competition Rims | FXR Bi-Xenon Projectors w/ Clear Lenses | 70% 3M Tinting
        1997 E39 528i - Champagne Beige / Sand Beige (SOLD)
        Mods: Front & Rear OEM Facelift | K&N Cold Air Intake | Straight Pipes | MAF Delete | Custom Made Air Intake Elbow | 3.15 LSD Differential | SplitFire Spark Plugs | E36-7 Z3 OEM 17" Rims | 50% 3M Tinting

Need Assistance?
        eMail:
        Rafik@bmwclubuae.com

@Rafik_Jabbour (Link)

Comment

That starry sky looks so beautiful :luv: and it looks so Royal :eek:

Comment

kids would love to ride this car they don't need to go to the Planetarium to appreciate the stars and astronomical wonders :rofl:
            Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

Originally posted by RiFo View Post
              drifting ship :\...
              :rofl: :slap:

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
              Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

i personally classify the phantom as an SUV, and now it's more like an extremely luxurious wrangler IMHO...

one quick thought, the LED lights on the new Audis and the phantom have made our friends in satwa and naiif sell tins of LED lights on riced out Japanese cars; what worries me most is by introducing a sky effect in the inner roof just makes it more artistic for our friends to do the same and start selling them for our fellow rice community... i'm gonna start running now!

Comment

Hate it :thumbsdown: I know i'm not exactly the "target audience" but this car is ugly by anyone's standard. I won't bore you by listing everything that i think's wrong with it, but for me the terrible styling on this car can be epitimised in two simple words..."the headlights". I mean honestly, were they thinking there?
                  theeldestboy

Silver 2005 E46 M3 Convertible
                  Alpine White 2004 E46 M3 Coupe
                  Topaz Blue 2002 M-Spec 330ci Sport Convertible
                  Blue 1998 318ti M-Spec Compact Sport

Comment

I respect your opinion the eldbest boy, but RR is one of the most luxurious cars out there in the market, hand made and a distinguished one.. and that starry sky is so mesmerizing, more of an eye catching :)
                    But Bruno is right, what's up with those LED lights everywhere, it has become like a trend, every second car has them installed..

Comment

lol @ the LEDs thing, so true! it's so freaken everywhere!!!!!

anyway about the Phantom,
                      IMO, with a car at that price and with that Status and presentation, i dont think design has lots to do with it, it's just the "He has a Rolls Royce" factor ...

i really think that seeing one on the street would make you go

oh i just want to sit there and watch the stars
                      Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                      19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                      M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

You're buying the name RR with that price :read: One of the most expensive names in the world of cars :)

Comment

the insides look good enuf to take ur girl there for a date :P.....
                          ________
                          Trichomes Pictures
                          Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:25 AM.
                          Current
                          E92 M3 - Mineral White
                          F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                          E36 318is
                          E39 540i ///M sport
                          VW CC
                          E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

oh yes... and gaaaaze away at the stars!
                            ________
                            Latina live
                            Last edited by Wazif; 18-04-2011, 08:25 AM.
                            Current
                            E92 M3 - Mineral White
                            F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
                            E36 318is
                            E39 540i ///M sport
                            VW CC
                            E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Originally posted by Wazif View Post
                              the insides look good enuf to take ur girl there for a date :P.....
                              Sure you can have a candle light dinner in there, with the stars lit in the sky :D

Comment

Working...
                              X