Carbon Motors Unveils World's First Purpose-Built Law Enforcement Vehicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Motors Unveils World's First Purpose-Built Law Enforcement Vehicle

Carbon Motors Corporation has unveiled the Carbon 'E7' today. Tagged as the world's first purpose-built law enforcement vehicle, the E7 embarks on a nine city U.S. tour culminating at the 115th Annual International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP) conference in San Diego, California where over 15,000 senior law enforcement professionals will gather from all around the world.

The overall concept of the E7 is to move away from retrofitting a standard passenger production vehicle to law enforcement specs, and instead provide a vehicle designed and engineered from the ground up specifically for law enforcement purposes.

With the voluntary input of over 1,700 law enforcement professionals, the vehicle will come fully equipped with technological and design elements including an ergonomically correct cockpit inspired by jet fighters and helicopters, a high powered clean-diesel engine capable of running on biodiesel, integrated external and internal surveillance capabilities, radar, LoJack, an automatic license plate recognition system, radiation and biological threat detectors and 360 degree, highly noticeable built-in LED emergency lighting. In addition, the 'E7' debuts Carbon's proprietary On-board Rapid Command Architecture (ORCA) with a large touch-screen main display and a separate touch screen keyboard providing world-class data communication and human-machine interface.

[youtube]EWVufP6KyTQ[/youtube]
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

this is really cool!!! i want one!!
    Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

ernest fire a couple of bullets towards it and notify us if it remains in one piece ;)

Comment

ill ask the guys when i get back home to purchase one and will let you know hehe
        Nissan Cefiro A31

Comment

From the side that looks almost like the 300 C, so this is what fighters are going to drive, interesting..

Comment

I won't be doing any more crimes ! :dangerous:
            sigpic
            07' HFP Accord | Current
            HFP Front Lip | HFP Rear Trunk Spoiler | Intake Resonator Delete | MaxSpeed Lowering Springs | Rear Seat Delete | SSP Wheels - Gold 17"s | Pirelli Tires | Custom Intake Tubes | M/T Shifter Boot | Smoked Taillights/Reverse Lights | Black Housing Headlights | Yellow Lens Fog Lights | Carbon Fiber Front Grille | Shadow Black Window Trim | Custom Rear Diffuser-like Mod | PlastiDip on Rear Emblems

/ / / M .... The Most Powerful Letter In The World

Comment

I want the strobe lights!!!
              sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

Working...
              X