Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 JL take care of NL

Comment

Thanks, I already spoke to cam, and the quote I have above is from the company he refered, The car im shipping is a race car, scratches are expected, on his NSX they are not, therefore I believe he paid extra for that.
      Meskovic
      this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
        +1 JL take care of NL

:D
        Meskovic
        this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

thanks man and will check the same for you. let me some times as it is still the week end for them.
          sigpic

2004 X5, HAMMAN - SOLD
          2006 Z4M - SOLD
          1967 SHELBY GT500CR - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 550 Maranello - SOLD
          2001 Ferrari 456 MGTA - CURRENT
          2006 Hummer H3 -CURRENT
          2003 Citroen Saxo 1.1 - Special Mongol Rally 2012 - SOLD TO CHARITY
          1997 E36 M3 - PROJECT CAR
          2008 Ferrari 312 Scaglietti - CURRENT

Comment

I had used U Box. Terminal to terminal for $3,400 for a 40ft container. 20Ft container was in the $2K range. They were by far the cheapest folks out there with excellent service.

20ft would be fine for what you are doing and can throw in a few spares too.

www.uboxworldwide.com
            1-713-539-1852

Speak to Yvonne, tell her I sent you.

Comment

Thanks Lutfy :) will do!

I will talk to you about tires soon ;)
              Last edited by Nabil; 05-10-2008, 03:18 PM.
              Meskovic

Comment

mabrook nabil!

BMW history:
                07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Thanks, I hope shipping works out fine within my budget or else...... :(
                  Meskovic

Comment

Working...
                  X