No announcement yet.

SLR McLaren Roadster 722 S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry but I've never liked the exterior of this car!!!!!!!!! never!!!!!!!! the many fins on the side, the ugly small fog light, the rims (so not aggressive!). If this car had no merc or mclaren tag on it, and we never knew its engine capabilities, i'm sure many people would say, its not that attractive! I have many friends that agree with my opinion, but no one seems to be saying it! its like they expect the reply of "are you crazy"!
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Agree with you LSB, its just the name behind the car that people go for.

Comment

Originally posted by SSense View Post
        Agree with you LSB, its just the name behind the car that people go for.
        Thanks for the support! ;)
        sigpic
        Audi R8 - White / Blk
        Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Anytime :)

Comment

What does the number 722 stand for ? I mean why 722, why not 822 ?
            :rofl:

when uncle beinz get's bored of the 722 he will give you a 822 and maybe 856123 later lol i hate these numbers

Comment

The model variant SLR 722 Edition is a homage by Mercedes-Benz to the unforgettable victory won by the British racing legend Stirling Moss and his co-driver Denis Jenkinson in a Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR with the starting number 722 (indicating a start time of 7.22 a.m.) at the Mille Miglia in 1955
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                :rofl:

when uncle beinz get's bored of the 722 he will give you a 822 and maybe 856123 later lol i hate these numbers
                FYI: "Benz is the name of the original inventor... Karl Benz. Mercedes was the young daughter of another car designer, Emil Jellinek. He named his car after his daughter.

When several car companies, including Benz and Mercedes, were merged into the Daimler-Benz Corporation in 1926, the names of the two strongest car brands, Mercedes and Benz were merged into one brand."

Comment

in some part of the world they don't say merc. they say benz :)

Comment

Originally posted by Bruno View Post
                    in some part of the world they don't say merc. they say benz :)
                    Yes, that's right.

Comment

You can get some for yourself and some for the board members too :D
                      :rofl: AN E92 M3 IS ENOUGH 4 ME LOOL

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
                      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

Working...
                      X