Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold

Revenge Is A Dish Best Served Cold: What Is The Most Revengeful Thing You Have Ever Seen Done To A Car ?

It has been said many times before, nothing is worse than the anger of a betrayed individual.

When someone feels cheated or taken advantage, the price of revenge taken can often be many times more costly than that of the original transgression. And when that act of revenge is taken against personal property such as your new car, the results can make you cry.

While some of the examples below you may have seen before, they still only represent the tip of the iceberg. What is the most heinous act you have ever seen some one do to a car, and was it fitting punishment for the victim ?

old but a classic :D

but does the car deserve it?! :thumbsdown:

BMW history:
    07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

Seriously, this is such a cowardly act, nobody should mess with anybody's ride, cars represent a major financial and emotional investment for many people and more importantly it is a source of transportation. If you have a beef with someone, say it to their face, leave the poor cars alone.

Comment

^ +1

but the M3 driver obviously deserved it!

didn't park the car properly, phone charger still plugged in, steering wheel not straight, kept the drinks in the car overnight..

BMW history:

Comment

It looks like she splattered red paint all over the M3. It also looks like she smashed the front and rear windows as well :evil:

Comment

owwwwwchh!
            2008 325i coupe
            Stock

Comment

haissam i never eave my steering straight when parking... i feel sorry for those cars :(

Comment

Well if he cheated then he and his car deserves it! end of discussion!

Says the married man:D
                Meskovic
                this is as far as i understand (correct me if i am wrong) a public forum, where people share ideas on how to make the bmw lifestyle better and more pleasurable and enjoyable..where we benefit from others mistakes and learn from our own ,share experiences..all in a common goal to make everything and everyone better, not the opposite.. do i need to remind everyone of all the laughs we had and how many times we shared food and shisha together..how many times we all stayed up late to fix anothers friend (brother) issues?? This is what makes a community, us, people..a common understanding and fellowship..respect

Comment

i wonder what the black m3's owners reaction was . . .

his jaw must've dropped down all the way to his raisins!
                  2008 325i coupe
                  Stock

Comment

What jaws are you talking about ? I hope he didnt get some serious attack looking at his car.
                    That is some serious damage..

Comment

i did some research & this M3 turned out to be bruno's! they just replaced the interior coz it was damaged!

:yuhoo:

BMW history:

Comment

:rofl: :rofl:

tough luck brunzi!
                        2008 325i coupe
                        Stock

Comment

oh... my... god... poor cars man lol!

Comment

Damn !

poor cars! what did they do to deserve this?!!!!
                            (unless the guy cheated on his GF with his car, it happens)

i dont know if it was Revenge or envy (im guessing Envy, cuz we'r good ppl :(), but several Bimmers in our family were key'ed hertlessly :cry:

the last one was today, my uncle got a nice present for Eid, a DEEP scratch from fender to fender, going through the hood, on a brand new 2009 black X5 ....
                            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
                            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
                            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

Originally posted by Amarant View Post
                              the last one was today, my uncle got a nice present for Eid, a DEEP scratch from fender to fender, going through the hood, on a brand new 2009 black X5 ....
                              WoW!! That sure hurts man... If possible, please post some pics, so what did your uncle do about it ? Call the cops ? Sorted out the matter ?

Comment

Working...
                              X