Diving equipment FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diving equipment FS

I know it’s nothing to do with cars but I just wanted to see if there is any interest.

I’ve got a full setup including tank, demand valve, BC, shot filled weight belt, fins, mask/snorkel, short sleeved/leg wet suit and it’s only been used twice, all in excellent condition.

I’ll take pics at some point but if anyone, or friends, are interested let me know.
    2009 45th Anniversary Mustang GT / Black / Stock

As the Pope once told meNil Illigitimate Desperandum et phillius coumdon

Will pass on the word and let you know if anyone interested

Comment

i know you'd have been excited seeing another post in this thread - sorry to kill it for you, but i too will put the word around, i've got a dozen friends into deep sea diving. . .sorry again mate-
      Cheers
      2008 325i coupe
      Stock

Comment

i read that as DRIVING equipment and saw the mask/snorker i was like :rofl:

Comment

Cheers guys,

I will update this with full named details of al the various bits n' bobs and supply you with pic's.

The equipment is 2 years old, used twice, cost 6,000 Dhs and i'm selling for 4,000.

Comment

Quick update

MARES Steel 232 bar, 7litre bottle.

SPIRO Front adj stabilising BC jacket with AIR2 and shoulder dump valve, black and yellow colour.

POSEIDON regulator with adj Poseidon stage 2 and AIR2 feed + spare SHERWOOD regulator.

DEEPSEE profile shorty (short sleeves and legs) style neoprene wetsuit, size small, will fit up to 10 stone, 5’ 8” man comfortably, black colour.

SCUBAPRO veloce club adjustable fins, bright yellow colour.

BOOTS neoprene zipper type, size 9, black and blue colour.

SCUBAPRO fino mask (clear frame) + SCUBAPRO breeze club snorkel ,bright yellow colour.

SEASOFT 25 adjustable shot filled weight belt + 2 x 1kg rubber coated weights.

KAM PACK for pool use.

Whole kit has been used twice and then kept in a kit bag for the last 2 years, kit is in excellent condition.

Any inspection welcomed

Ideal Christmas gift

Price new over 7000 Dirhams

Sale price 4500 Dirhams or very nearest offer

Call Stewart on 050 284 7359

Comment

Sent the info to my almost-dolphin friends...They snorkel every weekend!

Comment

thanks mate.

Comment

Working...
                X