Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teasers from The Competition

From Lamborghini:
    Lamborghini has released this teaser image today with no details - just a tag line, “It’s not just a new Lamborghini. It’s a new world.” Slightly reminiscent of the Reventon, the image shows a centrally mounted ceramic coated exhaust pipe integrated into the lower rear bumper diffuser which is constructed of carbon fiber. The vehicle will be unveiled in Paris on October 2. Let the speculation begin.

From Porsche:
    Over the past two years, WCF has covered the Panamera's development extensively. But today, Porsche has finally released the first teaser image of the highly anticipated four-door four-passenger GT model.

With only a limited glimpse of the front side profile, we can see the bumper fascia with foglamp (possibly LED daytime running lights) and headlamp design.

Porsche has released this teaser image in promotion of the Panamera Online Magazine which is offering a wide range of information about the latest member of the Porsche family at www.porsche.com/panamera. The site includes videos of disguised prototypes on test drives.

Starting on October 20, Porsche will launch a print advertising campaign, again offering more sneak previews.
    ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

I think the Panamera looks awesome, this is how its going to look like

Comment

hmmmm...!! i can't wait to c that lambo..

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
      Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

Comment

it's gonna be an interesting october :)

BMW history:
        07 Z4MC | 01 330ci | 99 Z3R | 93 325ic

Comment

I think the Panemera SSense put up is BEAUTIFUL!

The lambo... well that will be as beautiful as every other lambo, PERFECTION!
          sigpic

Something EVIL is brewing... :///M:

Cry havoc... and let slip the dogs of WAR!!!

Comment

i hope the panamera will look like the photo posted by SSence

cuz i've seen some REALLY disturbing images before -__-
            Satisfaction can also be spelled: B.M.W

E90 320i - soon to retire
            19" Black CSL replicas staggured F:8.5", R:9.5" // continental sport contact2 F:235/35/19, R:255/35/19 // Blacklines taillights// Black OEM rear spoiler // Matt Black grill // Y-connector // 30% V-kool tint // H&R sport springs // H&R TRAK+ Wheels Spacers // Black roof+mirrors // De-badged

F30 335i - Current
            M-performance kit // M-performance steering wheel with race displays.

Comment

To me the Panamera is the second ugliest Porsche from their current line up.
              Cayenne>Panamera>Boxster/Cayman... only one decent model in their line up... the 911

I think the Lambo could be the new Muira, there was a concept model a couple of years back
              ...petrolhead

2007 E60 M5 Black Sapphire|Indianapolis Red

Comment

The Miura has been a legend in the 70s...I've seen the sequel and my God was it seductive!

The Panamera, from the top pics I've seen, looked hideous. Another design flip from Porsche!

Comment

Working...
                X