Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Dhabi/Dubai based Workshops - Body kit installation and facelift

Hi peeps,

I am just finalizing the purchase of a BMW 335i 2009 model and would like to install a body kit to give it a more aggressive look as well as match it to my personality. I was wondering if anyone on here is aware of good joints in Abu Dhabi that does it or would you advise me to use Dubai based joints.

I also own 2013 520i and would like to make some minor body mods; black side mirror caps, black rims, matte finished grills, etc. Where can i get these and which workshop would you recommend?

I have been trawling the net for economical options for body kits but would it be a good decision to order online or are these suppliers of these kits in Abu Dhabi / Dubai. Local supplier would be perfect as I would be able to physically see and select the best option.

Would really appreciate any feedback / suggestions on the topic?

PS: Do we organize any meet up or gatherings in AUH?

Thanks

HI Notoriousben69...

welcome on boardI impressive line up of beemers you got. love the F10 , i think its a perfect car for the family with a ride thats smooth as silk. we got a f10 530i as a family car.

im not familiar with shops in auh. will leave it for some of our members to advise. although i have heard about a few shops located in the mussafah area. probably worth taking a drive down some day.

we are planning a small gathering before the year ends, will try to put auh onto the discussion table. we need to get some more enthusiasts from auh to join hopefully

stay tuned
    Current
    E92 M3 - Mineral White
    F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
    E36 318is
    E39 540i ///M sport
    VW CC
    E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

if you are looking for 100% oem finishing then stick to the factory body kits , the M kits are nice enough for all models.

but if you are looking for replica fiber glass , i think either you order it online or someone must fabricate it for you . finishing and fitment is not guaranteed , repair is pain in the a$$ too .

i have seen plastic front bumpers online like a 1M replica for E9X model , from the pictures it looks OK but again god knows how it is on reality .

good luck ,

Comment

+1 on what Ehssan said....the aftermarket fabricated kits arent worth the headache.
        Current
        E92 M3 - Mineral White
        F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
        E36 318is
        E39 540i ///M sport
        VW CC
        E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

hey guys,

Just a quick update, I found a store in Mussafah just next to the Petrol Station along the main road. They have M Kit and said for 6500 AED, I can get front and rear bumper plus side skirts, painted and fitted. For additional 1200 AED, I can also get the rear spoiler. Does anyone have experience in similar investment and do you reckon its a reasonable price. Work wise, I saw their garage and work area. Looks professional plus their clientele are all high end cars.

Comment

Try Diamond Bright Car Care in Mussafah,
            Have been dealing with them for long time..They do all BM's, Porsche and MB.
            They do Mechanical/Electrical and Body.. Exceptional service!

http://plus.google.com/105430252581844028184/about
            Last edited by RAFiK; 20-01-2014, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X