Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with new F30 335 continental tires

Hi all,

It had been long time ago since my last contribution with BMW club, i am finally back and just purchased the new F30 335 last week.

I noticed a strange noisy sound from the front wheels specially when doing cornering, i suspected an issue with the tires i went to AGMC and two technician test drove the car and confirm that there is an issue, they took the car then after one day they told me this is normal which i could not believe i argue with them that this kind of noise should not come from a bmw car.

I would appreciate your help and suggestions as i refused to take back the car.

Thank you all for the reading
    sigpic
    Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Raise it up with their senior people since there is no way us readers can determine what sort of issue it is.

usually these are wheel bearing symptoms why turning, but it all depends what sort of noise you are hearing.

Comment

could be a tyre or a wheel bearing issue....difficult to say without witnessing it in person....but i wudnt settle with what the techs say....raise it up!

do a comparison with another F30 335...im sure they would have enough
      Current
      E92 M3 - Mineral White
      F80 M3 - SilverStone

Past
      E36 318is
      E39 540i ///M sport
      VW CC
      E46 M3 - Frozen White

Comment

Thank you Bruno and wazif the issue is with the tires continental ssr tires does make noise and this is normal as per to tyre manufacturer any way they did changed the tires for me with new set of pirelli tires and all is good now
        sigpic
        Current : F30 335 Alpine white

Comment

Working...
        X