Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know an insider at Audi service center Dubai? Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know an insider at Audi service center Dubai? Need help!

Hi all,

I found a nice audi for sale here in Kuwait, and the car was imported from Dubai.

I would like to know if the car had good service history, any major issues, accidents.

It seems that the dealership is not willing to share the history cause i'm not the owner.

The vin number is: WUAAU24279N001312.

If anyone can get me info, i would really really appreciate it!

Thankssss ;)
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

I would call Audi again, maybe the representative you got was not competent. If they still refuse, escalate it to the manager. I don't see why they shouldn't give it to you if you are trying to buy the car.

Also, why not just ask the seller to retrieve it for you? It is his responsibility anyways.

Comment

I called twice and both reps seemed very friendly, gave in the vin number, and got the response saying its a 2009 audi r8, then they both asked for my name and both stopped right there! "Sir we are not allowed to share history info except with the owner of the car". I explained that the car is no longer in UAE so one rep said the only thing i can tell you is that the car came in once only (gear problem and it was fixed) and explained that the car could be from Abu Dhabi. I will call Audi Abu Dhabi tomorrow inshallah.

I did ask the guy in Kuwait if he knows the name of the previous owner, he said no.
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

bro you are wasting your time... they will not give you anything unless you prove the car is outside the country. when you call the rep and she asks for identification send her a copy of the Kuwait registration card. make sure you tell them you are the owner.

pause as the new onwer you dont need to give them a story that you are buying the car. just tell them you are that person on the registration card

Comment

Working...
        X