Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crank and Piston Hunting for photographers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crank and Piston Hunting for photographers.

If you fancy yourself as a bit of whizz behind the camera lens and want an opportunity to prove your worth, then this is it.

All you need to do is send us some of your best automotive shots, and you could receive one of ten signature crankandpiston t-shirts and the opportunity to join the crankandpiston team as a freelance photographer.

All you need to do is follow these simply steps:

1. Pictures need to be automotive related. You can operate as much as you want in your own creative land so long as the end result is relevant to crankandpiston.

2. As always, we prefer an artistic angle as much as possible, so try to make as much of an effort as possible. We already have an area for your smartphone pictures HERE.

3. Only five pictures per entrant please. Please send your shots to info@crankandpiston.com

4. This might sound silly but it MUST be your own photo.

5. Please make sure they are 72 dpi and at least 1000 pixels wide. DO NOT SEND HI-RES FILES

And for those of you keen to see the artistic trinkets we receive, we can go one better. YOU, the readers, will have an opportunity to vote for your favourite images as we search for our winner.

Deadline for submissions is November 31st. Happy shooting!

2008 E92 335i Space Grey / Coral Red
    Mods: Front Aero Lip | Hartge Rear Spoiler | JB+ Performance Chip | AA bov | AA full exhaust system | Air Scoops

www.moenajati.com

I will spread word , I have alot of friends they are actually really good in photography.
    sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
    E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
    E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
    E23 735i - Sold

Comment

nice effort... thanks for letting us know Moe

Comment

Interesting! Good thing I just bought an SLR and will be soon attending, 1. The Texas Mile, 2. SEMA in Vegas and 3. F1 Abu Dhabi!
        Last edited by INFAMOUS; 10-10-2012, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X