Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anybody failed Tasjeel recently due to .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody failed Tasjeel recently due to .......

........ modifications to their cars, or know anybody who has? If so, what did they fail on?

I am particularly interested in failure due to coilovers?

If you have passed due to having wasta, not interested! hahahaha

Thanks
    1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
    2012 Camaro SS
    2007 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab: 6" lift,
    2008 Mercedes SLK 350

I have a 350z 08 which was a nightmare to passe. Failed the test 3 times because of modified exhaust, HFC and CAI. Finally gave up and had them removed just to get the car registered and went straight back to the garage to have them put back on haha.. In regards to coilovers I dont think they re an issue.

Comment

My E36 M3 passed with billies/eibach suspension, buckets seats & harness, bigger brakes and a few other bits.
      1997 E36 M3 Evo: OMP bucket seats, Bilstein shocks & Eibach springs, Eisemann race rear muffler, 18"ASA AR1's, polybushed, short shifter,
      2012 Camaro SS
      2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
        My E36 M3 passed with billies/eibach suspension, buckets seats & harness, bigger brakes and a few other bits.
        how can a car with bigger brakes, all installed correctly, not pass?:omg2:

btw what have you got installed instead of the series brake?

I have installed an Eisenmann rear exhaust. Is that able to pass?
        Last edited by Callahan; 23-05-2012, 12:05 PM.
        E36 M3 3.2 L Conv.

Comment

coilovers will pass as long as they are on the highest settings.

Comment

Originally posted by Callahan View Post
            how can a car with bigger brakes, all installed correctly, not pass?:omg2:

btw what have you got installed instead of the series brake?

I have installed an Eisenmann rear exhaust. Is that able to pass?
            I took my eisenmann zorst off for the inspection. I must get it refitted - damn! hahahaha

Like Bruno, I got the D2 racing calipers, discs etc fitted - in yellow.:irule:
            2012 Camaro SS
            2008 Mercedes SLK 350

Comment

Originally posted by yorky500 View Post
              I took my eisenmann zorst off for the inspection. I must get it refitted - damn! hahahaha

Like Bruno, I got the D2 racing calipers, discs etc fitted - in yellow.:irule:
              mine are red :drool:

Comment

I passed Tasjeel with my Straight pipes Fox Exhaust. Without a comment.
                sigpic

E92 335i 09 - Current
                E36 320i | Mods: Rieger kit, Matt Black Grills, BBS Rims, ACS Spoiler, Xenon HID, K&N Intake, Fox Exhaust system, MoMo Steering wheel , LED Angel Eyes - Current
                E30 M-Tech 325i - Sold
                E23 735i - Sold

Comment

My SRT-10 Passed with modified exhaust, intake and lowering kit without a question or Wasta... Same with my M5, will full Hamann headers (catless midpipes and catback) with Bilstein coilovers.

Comment

They let you pass so that later cops can fine you and make RTA richer :D
                    sigpic
                    BMW Sets standards on sports cars, others follow.

Comment

Working...
                    X