Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1 Bahrain question...

Dear all,

Last time i attended the Bahrain race, we got seats at the oasis complex - batelco stand. We were able to see the cars come from a turn into a straight line infront of us, then into another turn, all within good view.

Im checking out the seats now and it seems that there is a more expensive option at the "main grandstand". It says its at the pit stops and its located on the straight stretch.

For those who are familiar, which is better?

My main problem with the main grandstand is that its a straight stretch! U barely see the cars as they zoom by plus no action happens there! Hehe.

Thanks.
    sigpic
    Audi R8 - White / Blk
    Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

We've once attended the Bahrain GP (2009) in the Oasis complex too. It was the perfect spot if you wanted to know what the hell is going on. Grandstands are great in one moment; Race start. After that it's just a straight. I don't really care for tyres being changed much.

Comment

Exactly what I had in mind! good to hear your input.

If I dont hear from anyone else, thats probably where I will get my seats this time.

Thanks ;)
      sigpic
      Audi R8 - White / Blk
      Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Turn one grandstand or oasis/batelco grand stand. www.bahraingp.com
        Last edited by 0-60; 18-03-2012, 04:53 PM.
        EURO 04 M3
        Current Mods:GC DA's, Eibach Sways, PF RTABs, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II + Alpine KCA-420i, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo Corners, M5 SMG Knob, Screen protector for OEM 16:9 display, VCSL: Bumper + Race Lip, CF Trunk, CF Diffuser, DIETZ TV in Motion, AP Headers, RT Cats, SS Res X-pipe, SS Race, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, GM SMG Paddles, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Intake, EVOLVE Alpha-N Tune, BBS CH's, FX-R Projectors + 3k D2S, ST40's, DINAN Rear Strut Brace

Comment

Stick to Oasis grandstand. It's the best if you don;t care much about being away from the amenities of the vending area!

Comment

Yeah looks like the right spots ;)
            Thanks guys!
            sigpic
            Audi R8 - White / Blk
            Jeep SRT/8 - Blk / Blk

Comment

Working...
            X